[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Jimmy Michael.png (114KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Michael.png
114KB, 500x281px
Who was in the wrong?
>>
>>389212431
Was this before or after his son drugged him, stripped him, and left him in the middle of a street naked?
>>
>>389212431
About what? there was a shitload of issues between these two
>>
>>389212431
awnser me
>>389212712
>>
>>389212614
>>389212712
Doesn't matter how shittily Jimmy was raised by Michael, he's his own man and responsible for his actions
>>
Michael might be a felon and all that, but that doesn't mean Jimmy can act like a spoiled little shit and have no respect for Michael

This is why he had more respect for Franklin. Franklin knows how to show appreciation
>>
>>389212431
the entire story i felt so fucking bad for michael, sure he was a criminal and kinda a dick but his family us so fucked up, whore wife, daughters a thot, and beat dick druggie son. He shows he cares for them all by saving them multiple times and they just shovel more shit down his neck.
>>
>>389213616
everything that has happened to him is a result of his own failures, his wife only cheats on him because he couldn't stop banging strippers, his kids are spoiled because of bad parenting and his life is shit because he's a rat
>>
>>389214514
If he didn't rat, he would be like Trevor.
>>
>>389213616

A man is responsible for his family. Their failings are his.
>>
>>389214624
how so, mentally? Trevor was already mentally unstable, financially? he's only in the situation that he is because michael left him destitute
>>
>>389213616
All three characters are lowlifes, with Franklin being the only real "redeemable" character since he just did generic thug shit to get by. It's somewhat understandable. He got worse as the story went along, being roped into bigger and and worse shit by Trevor and Michael.

Trevor and Michael are just scummy people all around. Michael obviously did a lot of good in his life alongside the bad, but it certainly doesn't outweigh it.
>>
I wish it was possible to let him get kidnapped and killed by that guy he trolled on Life Invader. Honestly, I would be okay with letting Michael's family die and hooking him up with some hot young actress.
>>
>>389213150
Idk how franklin ended up the good boy despite the even shittier family life and Lamar.
>>
>>389215416
It's relative. I mean he's still voluntarily committing murder and thieving. He's too greedy to have a much of a conscience.
>>
Michael for "raising" him this way.
>>
At least Trevor is not a hypocrite trying to be one of the "good guys" because he watched too many movies. He knows how much of a hopeless cause he is and he embraces it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.