[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>old guy plays some games Why in the hell is this popular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: screenshot0158.jpg (201KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0158.jpg
201KB, 1280x720px
>old guy plays some games

Why in the hell is this popular?
>>
he has a good attitude about videogames and is relatable to NEETs without being embarrassing about it
>>
>>389210689

He is likable and fun. Something many people who play video games lack.
>>
are you some sort of newfag that hates fun?
>>
Damn, this reminds me I need to get back into his show.
>>
>Not liking Arino

Only Neo-/v/ could have taste this bad
>>
>>389212570
He's someone who has Twitch subscriptions and leaves comments on Youtube videos.
>>
>actually enjoys videogames
>can crack jokes
>keeps trying and trying to put on a good performance, even when he's bad at the game
>doesn't get mad when he does bad and doesn't rely on cussing for humor
Be nice to kacho pls
>>
Katyou is legit old now, all the reaction images here are like a decade old.
>>
>>389210689
It's Japanese, and faggots love Let's Plays.
>>
>>389210689

He is the antithesis to the shitty IT'S YA BOY faggots who make bad videos with zero content and try to hawk garbage "merch" for half the video.

If more people were like Arino, we wouldn't have such a problem with fucking E celeb threads on this board.
>>
>>389210689
Well its more like a personality plays some game edited to show his suffering.
>>
>>389210918
>He is likable

No, he's not. He's not very funny and kind of an asshole to people.

Most of the appeal seems to come from the fact that he is shit at games, even after decades of playing them he's still shit at them, and people enjoy watching him struggle through. But not in a way where we take pleasure in his misery, more in a way where we take pleasure in his small victories that come easily to the rest of us. It's like patting a retard on his head because he's absolutely thrilled he tied his own shoelaces. It's not impressive but he's just so happy about it.
>>
>>389210689
cause he's old
>>
File: DB-8nxJXkAA6LrH.jpg (49KB, 477x564px) Image search: [Google]
DB-8nxJXkAA6LrH.jpg
49KB, 477x564px
That old guy is based as fuck
>>
>>389213303
>If more people were like Arino
You mean treating videogames like a job and not really giving a fuck about them beyond some basic casual shit?
Pretty ridiculous to hero worship some old fuck who gets paid to play games.
>>
>>389213537
This, he's basically gook DSP.
>>
>>389213913

Ok mad jelly guy, I'm sorry your Youtube/Twitch career didn't work out for you. Maybe in the next life you'll be lucky and successful.

The fact of the matter is, given a choice, I think most of us would rather have more people like Arino than hundreds of inbred overweight britfags and neckbearded Americunts with stupid cartoon/anime """avatars""" drawn by the first instumblrgramgur SJW "artist" they could get to do it for free who sit around forcing bad humor and begging viewers to pay them money to continue making trash.

Arino might be shit in the ways you described, but at least his intentions are somewhat less impure than the vast majority of "content creators" flooding Youtube.
>>
>>389214335
>insult le based Kacho
>y-you're just a jealous LPer
I think I just fucked your mind. Stuck my dick up your nose and came all over your brain.
>>
File: 1493331385574.jpg (68KB, 848x848px) Image search: [Google]
1493331385574.jpg
68KB, 848x848px
>>
>>389214474
>>389213913
>>389214047
>>389213537
Nice contrarian special snowflake opinion. You guys really are something else, unlike those sheeple that worship this let's pkayer, am I right?
>>
>old guy eats some squid jerky

What the hell?
>>
>>389210689
he seems cool. also he's Japanese so that's a plus
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.