[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most powerful class and skill combinations in this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: BDFF-Box-Art.jpg (332KB, 1804x1604px) Image search: [Google]
BDFF-Box-Art.jpg
332KB, 1804x1604px
What are the most powerful class and skill combinations in this game?
>>
Just Edea and your hand on your dick
>>
>>389205438
/thread
>>
>>389205298
Tiz- Templar
Agnes- Time Mage
Ringabel- Dark Knight
Edea- Swordmaster
You can practically get infinite turns with Free Lunch and Time Mage shenanigans, Tiz with two shields keeps your party free of damage, and Ringabel will just nuke everything
>>
shit ton of combinations man
also depends on the boss you're fighting
>>
>>389205298

4 Valkyries with hasten world
>>
>>389205298
I was only able to beat this game at level 50 thanks to Low Leverage.
>>
>>389205298
Dark Knight/Spell Fencer
>>
File: 1432258646475.jpg (38KB, 393x290px) Image search: [Google]
1432258646475.jpg
38KB, 393x290px
Leave this thread now before you get spoiled.
>>
>>389205298
The most powerful class is undoubtedly Salvemaker. Any endgame setup will have to make space for one. It's a reason it didn't make a return in the sequel.
>>
I had a Templar/SalveMaker with twin-shields once that never, ever died.
>>
>>389207270
What's low leverage?
>>
>>389208941
All damage and healing output is halved after all other calculations are made. It lasts for five turns and it's global so it can't be cancelled by dispel or anything. As long as you can normally hit for well over 9999, then it doesn't really slow you down.
>>
Hard to really say what the best class or combos in the game are when so many make breaking the game easy.
I personally like Dark Knight with Monk for Phoenix Flight > Minus Strike, but if you don't want a character constantly low on health then Dark Knight/Spell Fencer is a good mix
Just cast drain magic on your weapon and heal more health than you use and Dark Bane all day
>>
>>389208941
I had a vampire/merchant set up to do that shit as well as do some pretty mad healing. There must be some massive HP upgrades that occur between the levels 50-99, because we were still sitting at like two or three thousand health. It was, at least, exciting.

Have you ever had a two-hour-long heart attack before?

https://youtu.be/vHeuR_bC9GM
>>
My primary damage dealer was a DarkKnight/Performer using a blood sword. The blood sword was so extremely important because I had to rely on drain enchants from Spell Fencer before hand...and at level fifty you just don't have the stats to do more damage than you heal with Black Nebula and you'd just kill yourself only having two thousand HP. Performer helped out a bit padding stats while I had free turns, too.
>>
>>389205298
Bravely Second had such insane class combos. I was able to beat this one at level 20. The only threat that ever existed were bosses that could Dispelga.
>>
Dark Knight is better paired with Vampire for -ja spells when phys def is too high, or White Wind for healing in a pinch. Merchant/Spiritmaster are good if you want a more self-sufficient DK, but if you have a BP battery, those classes are better used on them to keep the party going.
>>
Op here I'm currently doing

Pirate/Swordmaster for Free Lunch + Amped Strike
Performer/Freelancer for My Hero + Mimic with Hasten World
Spirit master/White Mage for healing I think this is the weakest member of the team
Dark Knight/Vampire I just use black bane 3 times then Bloodthirst to get the health back

I'm sure there are better combinations though
>>
>>389211867
Are you dead-set on snowflakes where there's no overlapping classes and sub classes?

Looking pretty solid. You can very easily beat the game...although that's not saying much at max level.

How have you set up Dark Knight? If you get a blood sword, you can probably forget vampire for healing since every attack will heal for as much as you sacrifice.
>>
>>389212359
That or SpellFencer for drain sword if you are willing to lose some Vampire utility for the Dark Knight just being autonomous for several turns.
>>
everyone as a knight and the best def equip spamming shield strike. have someone w white magic, mix, spirit magic? which ever one give you quick and i think time magic whatever boosts def. you literally cant die with the absorb phys/mag skills. autobattle until low on health then heal. did this for every boss and the first 2 rounds of the post game hard bosses
>>
>>389209218
Only downside to that strat would be undead enemies, right?
>>
>>389210681
Could you possibly beat Second without ever gaining exp?
>>
>>389213024
Maybe. New Game + dumping all your levels, equipment, etc but keeping your classes, of course. I still used a pretty sub-optimal build. a snowflake setup with everyone never having overlapping class subclass because I'm autistic, but I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>389211867
Spiritmaster is far and away one of the most busted classes in the game, especially since you've also got Hasten World on somebody. Stillness bends this game over its knee and smacks it with a hammer. As long as turn order goes Everyone Else>Spiritmaster>Enemy, you will never take damage.
>>
>>389212359
I kinda like everyone being unique. I also don't like long battles and just want to win asap.

The DK has P attack 30%, Gloom, and Two handed. He's using Mutsu no Kami. I don't know where better weapons are.
>>
>Tiz: Spirit master/time mage; keep silence and fairy ward up permanently
>Agnes: Performer/time mage; manage turn stacking, speed buff
>Ringabell and Edea: pirate/swordmaster, free lunch and super strike or whatever for easy 9999

The trick is get both your dps to hit the boss with 8 hits of 9999, then tag in with silence before they can respond
>>
I liked Pirate/Performer
No it's not that great but all the buffs/debuffs made me feel good
>>
Am I missing a job? There is an empty spot between Vampire and Freelancer.
>>
>>389214143
You need to talk to Yulyana and he'll give you the last subquest.
>>
Maybe just me.
But I picked what ever class had the costume that fit the character the most.
>>
File: 1469337835950.gif (932KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
1469337835950.gif
932KB, 400x265px
>Too retarded to connect the dots
>mfw Alternis intro animation
>>
not a single person mentioned 9999 damage+healing vampire? unarmed vampire is legit best in game
>>
>>389212875
Not from what I recall, but maybe. It's been a while since I played Default
I still had other damage dealers to deal with undead if that was a problem though
>>
How do you fucks consistently get 9999 per attack? In Default, I was lucky if I ever went beyong 4000
>>
>>389205298
Does Second have the asspull "go collect those crystals all over again" BS?
>>
>>389215135
Basic minmaxing and knowing what to exploit
Ranger/Spell Fencer combo can consistently do 9999 to the final boss with water attacks/dragon slayer
>>
>>389205298
It's bit grindy to get, but Ninja +Hawkeye, Frenetic Fighting, and Precision is super good, just slap in a spell fencer for some elemental damage.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.