[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bloodborne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: bloodborne_dec_14.jpg (93KB, 1019x599px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne_dec_14.jpg
93KB, 1019x599px
I just started this game with like 5 hours so far. I'll be the first to say it. I suck at this game, almost unplayable in my hands. I never like dark souls games but I enjoy the look and athstetic of BB.
So now I want to cheat if it's possible. I don't wanna play online, I Just want to experience the look and story of the game.
Does the duplication glitch still work? I've followed the steps to get to version 1 on my ps4. But then the game didn't start at all?
I'll say this too, I don't want to git gud. I find it a waste of time. Just want to be able to charge through the game and see the things.
>>
>>389205057
Uninstall the game and play the disc content. It has duplication glitches. Become op and then download the updates
>>
>Just want to be able to charge through the game and see the things.
Watch someone playtrough the game then. faggot
>>
>>389205057
>I'll say this too, I don't want to git gud. I find it a waste of time.
Then don't play the game at all. The experience of Bloodborne is dying repeatedly until you git gud. That's what the entirety of the game is about. If you could somehow dupe your way to level 300 and beat the game with low effort, you wouldn't be playing Bloodborne.
>>
Stop being such a little puss.
>>
I oughtta wash your ass out with soap
>>
>>389205057
bring your boipussi over here so I can fuck it, faggot.
>>
>>389205057
You're a fag and miss the point of video games.
>>
>>389205057
just dodge dude
>>
I sucked to but got good enough.

Overlevel yourself. Makes a big difference. Put a ton of points into health
>>
File: 1449427187201.jpg (139KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1449427187201.jpg
139KB, 722x349px
>>389205057
>I Just want to experience the look and story of the game.
the game has pratically no story, only item descriptions, but if that's your thing then go ahead
>>
>>389205057
I don't see how duplicating items is going to help you brute force your way through the game. You can max out your stats but you're still going to get fucking wrecked if you just aren't good at playing the game.
>>
>>389205057
Why don't you just go play some JRPG instead?
>>
File: pic_1294145062_4[1].jpg (131KB, 551x682px) Image search: [Google]
pic_1294145062_4[1].jpg
131KB, 551x682px
>>389205057
now read OP post with pic related voice
>>
>>389205057
just get the axe, level up nothing but strength, vitality, and endurance
>>
>>389205057
The game is actually quite easy outside of the boss fights. Nearly all the weapons are good, too, so pick one you like and stick with it. Saw cleaver/spear are great starters since untransformed r1 spam is the answer to 90% of trash mobs.
>>
>>389207189
>endurance
>>
>>389205057
Press circle when these faggots attack you. Spam R1 afterwards. That's how I've beaten the whole game + DLC. One of my all time favorites now
>>
OP, what's your PSN name? I'll start a new character and play with you for a while. It might help you get a better feel for the game if you're able to unload some of the stress onto another player.
>>
>>389207189
Skill needs to be leveled to 13(?) so you can use the best weapon later in the game, assuming he has the DLC.
>>
>>389207696
It was 14 if you're talking about the moonlight sword
>>
File: irritated Jontron.jpg (89KB, 615x576px) Image search: [Google]
irritated Jontron.jpg
89KB, 615x576px
overcoming the challenge yourself is integral to the story and atmosphere
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.