[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WoW Legion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: legion-wallpaper.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
legion-wallpaper.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
>awesome solo content
>Lots of great easter eggs and hidden quests/story
>Enjoyable raids
>Enemies that actually do something other than stand there waiting to get beaten
>Lore enemies that actually mean something

Has this been the best WoW expansion since Wrath?
>>
You should play a real game like FFXIV.
>>
>>389202867
WoW is still the best MMO to play, and has been moving in the right direction for a while now.

They're finally getting content out at a reasonable pace
>>
>>389202797
It's a good expansion. Has obvious issues, such as the amount of time gated content with each patch, or legendary RNG unbalance fiesta, among a few others. But still a really solid expansion with plenty of content and good raids that are more challenging than ever.

Leave it to /v/ to shit on a game for going the right direction for once, though. Most of these faggots will complain that the game has no content but then turn right around and say they don't want to grind. They'd rather sit AFK in FFXIV all day.
>>
>>389202797
Personally, from someone who didn't play wow since MoP before the garrosh raid was a thing, Legion seems like the best expansion since WotLK content wisr, with some misses, but the absolute worse when it comes to actual gameplay, it's not as bad as vanilla, but the fact that you have like 15 abilities max is kinda bad.
>>
>>389202867
TWO POINT FIVE
>>
>>389202867
lol
>>
File: 1473808108335.png (524KB, 1280x680px) Image search: [Google]
1473808108335.png
524KB, 1280x680px
The content is so bad it's hilarious
>This quest
>Illidan: FUCK YOU
>Velen: uhh...(You) go pick up the pieces while I damage control
>(You): [sweeping intensifies. pedantic bullshit in background]
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.