[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it vaporware?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: yookaswitch.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yookaswitch.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
Is it vaporware?
>>
Why would you even want it at this point
>>
>>389196362
No, I'm gonna double dip to get it.
I love the idea of having a 3D platformer on the go.
Super Mario 64 DS is not enough.
>>
Blow the fuck out by rom hackers

https://youtu.be/7A-1q_x6tyo
>>
>>389196362
Was Yooka-Laylee any good?
>>
>>389196608
Odyssey?
>>
>>389197080
Yes. It gets a lot of heat from casuals that suck at video games and expect handholding and can't into cameras that move independently from the character.
That's what happens when people are raised on waypoints and over-the-shoulder games.
>>
>>389197080
Not at all.
t. backer who learned his lesson from this
>>
>>389197080
Technically yes, but Kickstarter games are shit.
>>
>>389197234
Yes it is, but fanboys of the fatfuck got their feelings hurt, so they shit on the game.
>>
>>389197530
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>389197708
not him but jontron or however you spell the shit had a voice acting gig in the game till he went onto one of those anti sjw guys stream and talked about some shit that sjws don't like. The sjws made a huge deal about it and the company removed his lines from the game which cause people to come down hard on the company and the game for doing so.
>>
>>389198026
And rightfully so. This is happening in the U.K. and those cucks remove a guy from their game for speaking out against it on his own behalf. Fuck Playtonic.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/745056/Muslim-protest-demands-Islamic-caliphate-Allahu-Akbar-Belgrave-Square-London-Syria
>>
>>389198026
>>389198348
https://twitter.com/RealAssange/status/904349529998213123
>>
>>389196362
It's sjwave
>>
File: 3jTc8x9nKisyA.gif (916KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
3jTc8x9nKisyA.gif
916KB, 500x259px
>>389198449
Time to buy a gun.
>>
>>389196738
DUDE 4K TEXTURES ON LOW-POLY GAME FROM 1998 LMAO
>>
>>389196362
I went back and replayed BK and BT recently and they really don't hold up that well, especially compared to the 3D Mario games. It's no surprise the spiritual successor is sort of mediocre as well.
>>
>>389199408
It most likely uses the upscaled hi-res textures from the Xbox 360 version
>>
>>389197080
Could've been but the level design was piss poor. The levels were way too empty.
>>
>>389201007
>see threads full of complaints for months about how the character design was bland and the levels were too big and barren
>trust us guys, we're just holding back! We don't want to spoil everything!
>this excuse kept being used over and over
>game gets released
>end up with subpar level design and big empty levels
why. just why. people warned them for how long and they did nothing to resolve it.
>>
>>389201007
Those looping platform challenges are the worst. In Banjo-Tooie, hallways, platform challenges usually lead to an interesting room/puzzle/mini game. In Yooka-Laylee you do a platform challenge and end up back at the beginning of the area e.g. Gloomy Gem Grotto & Power Grid
>>
>>389201293
They save the absolute worst level in the game, Galleon Galaxy for last. The smallest world in the game with ugly "space-water" separating small islands; It just blows my mind how bad that world is
>>
>>389201619
It wasn't that bad. I would say the worst thing about Yooka-Laylee is recycled enemies and not enough worlds.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.