[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corvo>Emily Daud>Billie I'm not alone in this, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1475767854_2.jpg (729KB, 2000x2823px) Image search: [Google]
1475767854_2.jpg
729KB, 2000x2823px
Corvo>Emily
Daud>Billie

I'm not alone in this, right?
>>
>>389187673
I like the gameplay and art direction and all that in these games but the story and characters does nothing for me. Also the whalepunk setting is kind of terrible.
>>
honestly i am glad that give the choice in the second game. corvo is def a badass, but emily very clearly was characterized as someone who would be inclined to wreck face or at least learn to wreck face fairly quickly. it would be fun to play as either of them.

as far as daud v billie, i played daud like a giant wet napkin, so honestly billie would probably be better.
>>
>>389187673
While having Emily as the main character of DH2 made perfect sense from a narrative standpoint, it was great to have Corvo back, even if he is not the main character.

Now playing as Billie makes absolutely zero sense because just about the only interesting thing about her is her connection to Daud, to which I ask - will we be able to play as Daud? He IS the fan-favorite after all.
>>
D1 Corvo > Daud >>> D2 Corvo > Emily

Can't judge Billie yet, obviously.
>>
Anyone who prefers corvo is very clearly a misogynist.
Literally worst gameplay style. Worst plot. Worst voice.
Fucking cancerous character.
>>
>>389188534
>D1>D2 corvo
Why
>389188701
underaged b8
>>
Dumb /pol/tard racist misogynist, Emily is far stronger and better than drumpftard Corvo.
>>
Anon,did you let daud live?
>>
>>389188982
>Far Reach < Blink
Getting around as Emily was a chore
>>
>>389189072
No it wasn't.
Far reach thematically also fit MUCH better. Corvo was nothing but a beta test that was accidentally released.
>>
>>389188982
This is actually what made me dislike playing as Emily though, she's too OP unless you purposefully gimp yourself.
>>
>>389189310
That's not the reality though.
Corvo was abysmal tier. Emily was balanced. The entire game was built exclusively for her but they realized there were still way too many insecure white dudebros so they added in Corvo again.
>>
I played as Corvo on my first playthrough, doing an emily playthrough now and I realized she can't choke people out. Guess it's high chaos again.
>>
>>389189449
Far reach is shit and you can still mow down everyone you see if you're not retarded
>>
File: 1503004431337.jpg (73KB, 784x853px) Image search: [Google]
1503004431337.jpg
73KB, 784x853px
>>389187673
>Play as Emily
>miss money, paintings and ammo
>get caught constantly

>Play Corvo
>Pick up ever single rune and charm
>find all the money
>No one in the city even knows I was there

Playing Corvo just feels better to me
I still love you Emily
>>
>>389187673
Daud was the best out of all of them.
>>
>>389189449
I disagree. Maybe for a no kill run she's more balanced. I played as Emily in full on murder mode and she just rekt shit with domino and far reach pull.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.