[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does NoFap improve video games? I just want to have fun again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: water.png (83KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
water.png
83KB, 790x773px
Does NoFap improve video games? I just want to have fun again.
>>
Let's try a different approach to your question.
Explain to me, in as much detail as you can, as to why/how no-fap may or may not change the entertainment level you derive from playing video games.
The answer should become evident then.
>>
Does having your mind clouded by desires of the flesh improve gaming? The answer is no.
>>
Playing videogames should help you endure nofap
>>
File: fw.jpg (36KB, 472x508px) Image search: [Google]
fw.jpg
36KB, 472x508px
>>389185592

I feel like my risk reward system/dopamine levels are fucked. Games are no longer fun, women hold no allure, I've become apathetic & unmotivated towards all games. I bought a Neo geo with a multi cart to play metal slug & even that hasn't done a thing for me. I'm thinking of either quitting /v/ or masturbation cold turkey. I feel dead inside & I'm just barely holding onto vidya as a hobby. Soon I fear I'll become numb to that too. how do I fix this?
>>
>>389185379
Try playing less video games. I work out when i get bored and now im in shape and have a good job. When i get the chance to play video games i actually enjoy it now.
>>
>>389186191
Fix your life problems or play Viewpoint on the Neogeo,its better than sex.
>>
>>389186191

I don't think you can do anything but keep trucking along - but on the subject of whether stopping masturbation affects anything at all - it doesn't. I haven't masturbated in so long my sex drive is basically dead and It's not different from when I was doing it every other day.

You might as well do it since it feels good and wet dreams suck.
>>
Not fapping isn't going to fix deep seeded emotional problems. Just do like the rest of americaland does and med up at your local psychiatrist because god knows things never get easier unless you're just wealthy already.
>>
>>389186191
just wait until a new game comes out that you want to play and you'll feel better. i have drops like that all the time where i can't play a game for more than 10 minutes before turning it off and sitting on /v/ all day
>>
>>389186191
I'm surprised you actually answered me.
You already are numb to vidya. You just said it yourself. You're in denial, which is probably worse.
You neet? Get a job. It'll fix your vidya interest issues and at the very least, make you be in public for social experience and women.

Regardless, I'll prescribe you this; test no fap for a week from tomorrow. Get it all out today. On the last three days of that week, drop the vidya. See how you feel at the end of that. You'll have some time to think things over.

IMHO, nofap doesn't fix shit for anything, but sometimes it worth at least attempting and seeing through.
>>
NoFap is a placebo.

So yes
>>
>>389185379
>>389186191
no fap doesn't fix anything lmao it's just a dumb /b/ meme. if you have a high sex drive you're just going to be torturing yourself a week in. masturbating is natural and healthy

i'm no psychologist, but not enjoying one's hobbies anymore is one of the many symptoms of possible depression
>>
File: me tbh.jpg (82KB, 458x482px) Image search: [Google]
me tbh.jpg
82KB, 458x482px
>>389187426
>symptoms of possible depression

Guess I better sort my life out then. Thanks doctor /v/.
>>
>>>/fit/42721225
>>
>>389189643
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.