[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bushido Blade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2246684-0073.jpg (177KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2246684-0073.jpg
177KB, 800x600px
Would a modern day triple A Bushido Blade be a huge success? I honestly cannot image people playing it for more than 10 hours, because, after that time, you realise every match is exactly the same and the weapons barely make it any different. It's fun for what it is, but I don't see people playing it as much as street fighter or tekken.
>>
Jesus christ, I was just thinking of how much I wanted a Bushido Blade when I came across this thread. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD

Bushido Blade 3 is right up there with Tenchu as a series most deserving of making a comeback. I'd cut off my right leg for a Bushido Blade 3
>>
i play the fuck out of it with my buddy still. Problem I find trying to get people to play is nobody wants to learn. its not as friendly as say streetfighter to button spamming. Nidohog is the closest we have now. Id play the fuck out of though. Online alone would make it great.
>>
no, bushido blade is 100% a couch party game. If they managed to do something dumb like twitch integration then maybe. It's every bit a spectator game as it is its own game and standing on its own it's pretty dull.
>>
>>389173786
Yeah multiplayer would definitely help, and if we ever have a game similar to BB, it is a must.

>>389173282
I didn't know about Tenchu before you mentioned it, it looks amazing for a ps1 game, gotta try it out some day.
>>
Eh, the Deadliest Warrior game from last gen was basically a shitty Bushido Blade clone and it was insanely successful. However,
>modern Squeenix making Bushido Blade 3 ever
>>
>>389172943
>I honestly cannot image people playing it for more than 10 hours, because, after that time, you realise every match is exactly the same and the weapons barely make it any different.

Simple: Take those issues and fix them, and sharpen the good things about the game even further.
>>
>>389172943
>giant open map like in bushido blade 1
>hands get damaged on mid and high counter hits
>legs get chopped on low attacks
>more fluid movement
>1 hit kills
>1 round per match
>no rematch button online
>>
i remember bushido blade having surprisingly good music.
>>
>>389174923
>No rematch button online
what the fuck dude? what if I get bullshitted?
>>
>>389174596

I actually thinked about a few ways of improving the game or making it less repetitive.

>Something like is cosmic carnage,an option to have light/heavy armour that give your limbs/body more life at the cost of mobility.
>give the body a bit more life, or rather take away from the power of the sword, make the edge deal 1/2 damage and not do an instant kill, but if a bigger portion of the blade hits it is a full damage hit
>Make the characters actually different and give them different styles for their weapons (Bushido blade 2 I remember had something like this, where some characters have different stances for the same weapon)
>remove redundant weapons and replace them with different ones (there is barely any difference between the katana and the long sword in the game)
>>
>>389174245
tenchu has a great ost and atmosphere, but if you don't know archaic stealth games you will have a tough time getting used to the gameplay. it's worth it though
>>
>>389175265
>what the fuck dude? what if I get bullshitted?
Then you get good.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.