[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trails of Cold Steel; Combat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 72747-7[1].jpg (86KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
72747-7[1].jpg
86KB, 480x272px
So after playing the Trails in the sky series, does anyone else feels this game makes your party incredibly overpowered? Even on Hard it feels easy.

At the start of the game you can always have 25% str and def and passive heal, you have plenty of CP heal options that don't even consume that much CP on the user, and there are abundant status-effect causing Quartz and you can even stack them.

To be fair, it does seem to throw exceptionally hard bosses at you (lost a few times to the 2 dogs), but the capabilities it gives you make me think you could break the shit out of this game if you tried even a little bit.
>>
I mean even if its only 15% chance for 2 statuses, it works with crafts and you can easily hit 3-4 enemies in an AOE. That's 3*2*15%, a 75% chance to hit one. And if it's seal or freeze then that enemy might as well never have existed.

To be fair Part II, it does seem harder to sustain Art use in general this game with the huge costs
>>
>>389169558
The game is insanely easy to break
>>
File: laurasmug.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
laurasmug.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
Don't mind me oneshotting bosses
>>
Kinda feels like every character is a Zane/Agate
>>
>>389169558
Gaius felt amazing when you used him right at the beginning. 30% seal aoe craft and 50% evd from falco.
>>
File: 1496927445714.png (2MB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496927445714.png
2MB, 2560x1080px
is there even a point in changing the master quartz? at the beginning of chapter 6 now and i have never changed them and got reans up to max now
>>
>>389172506

im far before chapter 6 but some of the bought ones are just strictly superior. Especially Elliot's base one is shit and I replaced that for either of the bought blue ones. I mean you don't need Tear anymore and the stats are worse and who cares about increased healing arts when you're healing iwth crafts anyway
>>
>>389172506
There is.

The most prominent example I can think of right now is a Mirage master quartz that basically turns best girl Emma into a arts-shooting glass cannon and it's a blast to use.
I know it's available in CS2 but I'm fairly sure it's also in CS1.
>>
File: calvard when.png (20KB, 405x646px) Image search: [Google]
calvard when.png
20KB, 405x646px
Calvard when?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.