[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /v/ in such a perpetual state of butthurt when it comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: you know it's true 2.png (68KB, 1057x1429px) Image search: [Google]
you know it's true 2.png
68KB, 1057x1429px
Why is /v/ in such a perpetual state of butthurt when it comes to Breath of the Wild?
>>
*crickets chirping*
>>
>>389168398
/v/ assblasted once again
>>
File: MM3D_Fierce_Deity_and_Majora.jpg (1MB, 4053x5948px) Image search: [Google]
MM3D_Fierce_Deity_and_Majora.jpg
1MB, 4053x5948px
>>389168398
I'll bite

Because, and this might shock you, but some people dislike the game. They could be Sonyfans that prefer Horizon or they could be fans of the Zelda series that don't like the direction the game took. BOTW is not above criticism and many people have pointed out its flaws that tend to be overlooked by reviewers or casual players.

I personally think the sequel could be fantastic if they iron out things like towers, shrines, the overworld size/layout and the amount of padding with Seeds, but the physics engine is impressive and I won't deny the new steps it took for the series as a whole. Degrading weapons and lack of traditional items was a mistake though
>>
>>389168398
Contrary to popular belief, /v/ does play games and got hung up on its few but glaring flaws.
They're butthurt about the fact that others don't see it and go with the bandwagon.
also
>contrarian
>arrogant
>le hating shilltendo may may
>>
File: 1444368269857.jpg (45KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1444368269857.jpg
45KB, 352x395px
Hardcore Zelda fans are (potentially; at least in the top 5 of) the the dumbest people on /v/. They constantly hide behind confirmation bias of others and strawmen (exactly like what your image is doing), whenever someone criticizes a video game.
>>
Me on the right
>>
Probably because it ran like shit, korok seeds, four shitty dungeons and an even worse final boss
There's a lot of good but even that can't really make up for those faults, it's a game where the journey is much more important than the destination
>>
>>389168398
It's /v/'s typical "it's popular so it's shit" mindset. It's an extremely easy target because it's so praised outside /v/, so of course shitting on it makes you the edgiest kid in the school.
>>
File: Pearl Harbor.webm (3MB, 1014x552px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl Harbor.webm
3MB, 1014x552px
>>389168941
This is a reasonable opinion to hold. I loved the game, but the biggest draw is exploring Hyrule. Once that's been done, it's much less fun to replay than other Zelda games. I'd prefer a smaller, more densely packed world in the sequel, but I do agree about the engine being impressive. I don't mind missing out on traditional items though, the runes are so flexible that a single rune fills so many applications that most other Zelda tools don't have, and even work in tandem with each other to do dozens of ridiculous things.
>>
File: 1472304730687.png (16KB, 237x224px) Image search: [Google]
1472304730687.png
16KB, 237x224px
>>389168398
>more like breath of the ass
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.