[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the next step of his master plan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

So what's the next step of his master plan?
>>
>>389165183
Hupefully it's retirement.
>>
>>389165183

gender reassignment surgery
>>
Wasn't he involved in Fortnite?

Is that out yet? If not maybe he'll have two bombs this year.
>>
Crashing his reputation
>>
File: 1503677320270.png (755KB, 1240x785px) Image search: [Google]
1503677320270.png
755KB, 1240x785px
>>389165183
suicide, hopefully
>>
>>389165183
Crashing this industry, with no survivors!
>>
>>389165469
Epic Games are the developers, and Fortnite is in a early access on all systems.

I don't think he has had much to do with FN in years as he was working on Lawbreakers or whatever.
>>
>>389165183
>lose more hair
>be more of an sjw cuck
>pray modern game (((devs))) don't realize one of his aliases used to be Dude Huge
>outpitchford randy pitchford
>>
>>389165183
Lose some weight because he's clearly expanding outward.
>>
>>389165954
Just his head though. It's weird.
>>
>>389165614
>hair starts to go
>shave head
>look like a pinhead

Truly, we live in the greatest of timelines.
>>
Another billion dollar IP
>>
>>389165183
In order to make ends meet, he'll have to resort to criminal activity and mobile games. He'll become a law breaker.
>>
Considering his insight on whats the next hot thing gamers will love he'll make either a moba or a cardgame.
>>
File: MakeUmyBitch.jpg (103KB, 953x583px) Image search: [Google]
MakeUmyBitch.jpg
103KB, 953x583px
>mfw i hire bleszinski to work on my mobile games
>>
File: Cliffy-B.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cliffy-B.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>389166079
>literally letting it go to his head
>>
>>389165183
Crashing his game.
>>
>>389165183

Get old and fat apparently.
>>
File: 1468928379638.gif (507KB, 172x172px) Image search: [Google]
1468928379638.gif
507KB, 172x172px
>>389165183

Become irrelevant and forgotten.
I love seeing pretentious idiots like Cliff going on self destruction mode.

Abandoned Epic Games because of "muh artistic vision, I don't want to make games for microsoft anymore!". Irony, his next project it's just another dude bro shooter emulating Overwatch style.So much for artistic integration. His arrogance reached such high fever that he refused to launch the game on the xbone, probably due to his personal stance (hating le corporate big bad bully)

His childish quotes, claiming that lawbreakers is for a new public and the mature version of overwatch, because his characters say bad words and you see blood.... It shows his simplistic mentality. Again, so much for artistic integrity.

Cliff be is a manchild. A dude bro manchild with no real talent or vision. The typical development that reached the top thanks to people more talented than he is, that carried him with their hardwork.

Fuck him, and fuck his restaurant business
Lawbreakers failing is a great thing. It means cliff will be pushed away from the gaming industry. One less talentless hack making subpar brainless games
>>
>>389168776
videogames are still at that phase when people keep mixing maturity with violence and obscene language, so idiots like cliff are still hailed as some kind of creative jesus when they pushed games that are little more complex than super mario.
>>
>>389165469
No, he was working on new billion dollar franchise
>>
File: cuckb.png (288KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cuckb.png
288KB, 400x400px
>>389165614
>no, my shirt in my profile pictures does not say "cuck"
why you lying nu-male beleszinski
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.