[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOA5LR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: DoA-5-costumes-censored.jpg (161KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
DoA-5-costumes-censored.jpg
161KB, 670x409px
Why are they not fixing PC version ?
>>
Because autists are buying it anyway
>>
They got pissy about nude mods.
>>
same reason why still not a single patch for automata
most asians can't into pc market, sadly
>>
>>389164741
Because DOA6 is coming and you know it
>>
>>389164741
What is wrong with the PC version?
>>
>>389165026
Came to post this. Community didn't listen so they got a firm "fuck you round eye".
>>
>>389164741
They can afford to not take care of the PC community.

>not a significant source of income
>mod their games in the one way they asked them not to

Just not worth the trouble
>>
>>389165059
Why bother spending money for PC patches and quality control when some autistic (read dedicated) fan will roll his own and distribute it anyway?
>>
>>389165667
There's no SoftEngine and the DLC is over priced.

If you want to look at tits, just grab HoneySelect and the various DOA character mods.
>>
>>389164741
Same reason as to why they can't make Marie Rose flat. Team Ninja are hacks. Even Bethesda make better characters models nowadays.
>>
>>389165026
that's the only thing keeping this shitty game alive
>>
Marie Rose exists for the sole purpose of sexually pleasuring men with dark complexions.
>>
>>389167579
>>
>>389166682
>no SoftEngine
Eh. It's an aesthetic thing in a game where you really should be focusing your attention on the game mechanics. Sure, it would look pretty, but I can understand the focus on getting the game to run on as many PCs as possible over having the best graphics. Although they certainly should just make it available to people who can run it.

>DLC is over priced
True.

I'm not sure that is really a game "fix" as opposed to just "not being fucking incompetent".
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.