[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy a Switch on release because of the consistent shilling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1469689948918.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469689948918.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
>buy a Switch on release because of the consistent shilling here on /v/
> Have fun with BOTW for a week
>Collecting dust for months
>Play ARMS for 2 hours
>Meh
>Same with splatoon 2
>collecting more dust
>kinda looking forward to Odyssey but after that nothing
This is the last time I listen to /v/.
>>
Understandable have a great day
>>
>>389158756
Same. I did beat BOTW though, played it for a few weeks. Terrible Zelda btw.

I probably should have sold my switch for a profit, but I'm holding onto it with the hope that it'll become the elder god tier emulation machine.
>>
>>389158756
>listen to /v/.

here's where you fucked up. /v/ is a mismash of opinions and you should never be so stupid as to not have your own opinion. Fucking idiot. You deserve all the shit you get. Honestly itwouldbeeasiertojust killyourselfrightnow.
>>
>>389159120
Nah I liked BOTW. Nothing terrible about it. Had fun with it for a week but I don't feel like replaying it for a 4th time.
>>
The rabbids game isn't bad
>>
>>389159120
>it took him a few weeks to realize he didn't like a game.
Glad you've got a decent head on your shoulders anon.
>>
>>389158756
Why would you ever buy a console in the first year you retard? There's never anything to play in the first year or two, same thing happened with the PS4.

Usually the first year is a couple first party games then afterwards is when third parties start coming in because they usually gauge how popular a console is going to be.

I'll never forget when the only thing to play on the PS4 was fucking Knack.
>>
File: 1466541694495.jpg (210KB, 1278x2170px) Image search: [Google]
1466541694495.jpg
210KB, 1278x2170px
>buy switch for Monster Hunter
>No MH for Switch but PS4/xbone instead
>>
>>389159583

>>389159120
Meant to say it was a terrible Zelda, but still a fun game.
>>
File: 4.jpg (833KB, 2097x1388px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
833KB, 2097x1388px
>all this 3rd party support.
>only a 6 year old skyrim port and a shittier xcom knockoff
>>
>>389158756
All of those games are fantastic and fresh takes on existing genres. You probably just aren't really all that into nintendo games.
>>
>>389158756
>buys splatoon
>buys ARMS
>doesn't like both
this is just unreasonably funny to me why didn't you try ARMS? I knew from the beginning it would be a dust collector
>>
>>389158756
Well that's what happens when you listen to the worst board of 4chan...
>>
I got kinda bored with ARMS and Splatoon 2 so I mostly just play Disgaea 5 on mine
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Switch_games
did you even look for games?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.