[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new vegas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Dean Domino.jpg (352KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dean Domino.jpg
352KB, 800x600px
Dean Domino did nothing wrong
>>
>>389153271
Was he from Dead Money?
I bailed on that turd in 15 min.
Always save before starting any DLC.
>>
>>389153510
>he never experienced the masterpiece that was Dead Money
>>
File: dean_domino_by_dsiwek-d3z8bul.jpg (152KB, 885x902px) Image search: [Google]
dean_domino_by_dsiwek-d3z8bul.jpg
152KB, 885x902px
>Why did you hate Sinclair so much, Dean?
>Because he was successful and optimistic, even in the face of financial ruin, and that offended me on a personal level
>So I set out to ruin his life because why not
>>
>>389154351
You can't ever shit talk him or make him feel forced into doing what he doesn't want to do, otherwise he turns on you at the end
One of this triggers is in the very first conversation, passing a barter check on him causes him to betray you later on
>>
Pretty as a picture
>>
>>389154487
You don't even need to do the Barter check. You're given the choice between letting him mouth off about how he doesn't want to be involved, or interrupt him and point out he doesn't have a choice.

If you go right for telling him your collars are linked, or use the Barter check, he gets shitty with you. Otherwise he'll be friendly the rest of the DLC. He has different dialogue if you were nice and then try to be nasty and vice versa. Like, if you try the "I'll break your legs and leave you here" line when you were nice, he'll say you're too much of a pussy to follow through.
>>
File: enraged.jpg (136KB, 713x472px)
enraged.jpg
136KB, 713x472px
>Try to be nice to Dean in my second play through
>Still get the ending where he doesn't trust you
fuck this guy
>>
>>389153998
Good for him.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.