[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the Wii U got discontinued before the Vita. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: wii u flop.jpg (488KB, 900x1197px)
wii u flop.jpg
488KB, 900x1197px
Reminder that the Wii U got discontinued before the Vita. How did Nintendo get away with fucking over their consumers?
>>
>>389148785
Because while it's shitty and not something I'm defending, it's also not illegal. Consoles don't come with a legal contract that promises support for X years or anything like that and so there's nothing consumers can actually do about it other than not support Nintendo in the future.
>>
File: 1495933761616.jpg (17KB, 269x270px)
1495933761616.jpg
17KB, 269x270px
I bought a Nintendo Switch, I have every first party release and all the big games for the Wii U, should I try to sell it to Amazon or Gamestop and get money while I can? I've been considering a PS4 Pro. I can get about 480 trade in credit right now. Not sure what do.
>>
>>389149674
Try listing it for more on Craigslist or eBay first and then sell it to GameStop if no one's interested. You have a little bit of time before it's value will be gone, certainly enough to try and maximize what you get.
>>
>>389149918
I'm considering holding on to it, it might be a niche expensive console to collect for in the future, more so than the GameCube.
>>
Attach rate for Vita users is nuts and while barely anyone bought a Vita the people that did are buying every weeb game that comes out of Japan.

Meanwhile most people I know who bought Wii Us only bought one or two games and barely touch it.
>>
>>389150064
WiiU has an attach rate of 7.3, which is ok. Vita has an attach rate of nothing, because Sony was so ashamed of it they stopped reporting numbers.
>>
I've never felt so fucked over until I found out that you can't use the Wii U pro controller with the Switch. Why? Don't tell me bullshit gyro controls and HD rumble because you can use third party controllers like the 8bitdo ones with the Switch. What a shit company, at least I can use the pro controller on my pc.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.