[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you like it? Did you beat the two DLC bosses yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 0007509916_10.jpg (208KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0007509916_10.jpg
208KB, 1024x1024px
How did you like it?
Did you beat the two DLC bosses yet?
>>
>>389146154
There was another extra boss besides the flame?
>>
>>389147429
Yeah, Bernard. Hardest boss in the game by far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqenVjkK-WE&t=22s
>>
I liked it very much, goty 2016 absolutely unexpected.
Still have to unlock bernard, I am sitting at the 9° boss in furier without even trying by a while.
>>
>>389147934
It was my GOTY too.
Didn't know anything about it until I saw the Matthewmatosis video and then fell in love once I tried it out.
I hope the game bakers make another game soon.
>>
File: 1477157140224.gif (1MB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
1477157140224.gif
1MB, 500x268px
>worst boss gets the best track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CGMk_roNaE
>>
One of my 3 favorite games of last year. The others being Hyper Light Drifter and Redout. 2016 was a lackluster year in terms of quantity. 2017 is a little better.
>>
>>389149257
>worst boss
>not the Line

Que?
>>
>>389149257
>>389151010
>worst boss
>best track
>not burst
Fuck the sniper cunt, she's not even hard, just tedious and not fun. Except for her last phase
>>
>>389151010
The Line was great you absolute pleb.
The Beat was trash mechanically.
>>
>>389153653
>The Line
>The 'No such thing as clear time optimizations when you can only either use your blaster or your sword in the freeform phase and some charge attacks to kill me slightly faster' Line
>The 'I hope you enjoy shooting through three layers of mirrors every time you restart this fight while not having to dodge much' Line
>The 'Positioning don't really matter when the weakpoint is either fixed or when I'm the one teleporting around' Line
The only real clear time optimization is during his first phase when you can memorize the timing and rotation of the mirrors to get one bullet through quickly, but after that the fight is rote as hell and largely call 'n response where you can't really kill the boss faster than you possibly can.

Parrying bullets back doesn't even influence the outcome and clear time of the fight a lot. The better boss fights in Furi allow you to skip entire attack patterns and nullify entire barrage attacks with proper positioning if you deal a lot of damage very quickly. The Line OTOH is very static in this regard and you can only attack when you're allowed to attack, there's not much room for aggression, and the attacks themselves aren't particularly difficult to avoid, just tedious.

At least The Beat could be challenging if you were going for an S-rank on Furier with no knockdowns to nullify the platforming sections, and there was room for going faster for the platforming.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.