[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game was specifically designed so newfags can have some fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Cover_wallpaper.jpg (36KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
Cover_wallpaper.jpg
36KB, 670x377px
>game was specifically designed so newfags can have some fun too
>they still whine and want easy mode
is gaming really in such a terrible state that a regualr game is hailed as too hard? It's way fucking easier than Dark Souls even my friend who is absolutely garbage at vidya stomped bosses in it.
>>
>>389145261
>>game was specifically designed so newfags can have some fun too
bullshit. I still can't beat Ludwig alone and I got almost 90 hours on it.
>>
People forget that they can be bad at a game on their own, so they think these games are always bad.
>>
>>389145343
his patterns are hard to get down, but once you do he's really easy.
i only had trouble on NG+

chalice amygdala is probably the most difficult boss.
or blood queen i never did beat her because i got bored of the game around the time i was trying to.
>>
>>389145343
tell me what about him gives you troubles
>>
>>389145343
Because DLC was meant to be harder, base game is pretty standard. Also you suck if you can't solo Ludwig just fucking dodge to his left.
>>
>>389145343
Newfag
>>
>>389145343
also, try something with saw damage or whatever the fuck its called (any saw weapon, whirligig, extended cane whip)
>>
>>389145261

I finished Demon's and Dark Souls 1-3 without hints or wikis. Blood Borne I can't get past the tutorial area. Somehow losing the shield entirely ruins the game for me. Never will play this game past the first boss.
>>
>muh souls games are only for hard core audience that are skilled players
>>
>>389145528
im not that guy, but tbf one of his cues is completely auditory (ceiling fall) for me so that would fuck deaf people
>>
>>389145494
His attacks are often hard to track, which means I often screw up my dodges.
His second phase is a bit more manageable
>>
>>389145619
lmao i remember when i couldn't beat bosses without a shield.

i still sword and board but dodging is always the master race. and it took me too long to realize that.

>>389145664
>second phase
>easier
am i the only one that disagrees with people on this?
his first phase is a cake walk and i get rekt when he bang out big guns.
>>
>>389145638
once Ludwig is up watch out for the blood droplets coming from the upside he always lands where the blood is
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.