[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is this bitch so broken? Warlock just hangs out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: NothingPersonalKid.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px)
NothingPersonalKid.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
Why the fuck is this bitch so broken?

Warlock just hangs out summoning spooks, and I havent faced the Hunter yet, but this cunt is retarded OP.

> Runs across the world invisible
> Decloaks and knocks out one squad mate
> Runs back to wherever she came from
> Pulls overwatch to boot.

Not to mention that she has that wave move that reaches across the world.

Makes me just not want to play the game.

Also, enemy spawns seem weird this time, I'm getting pods made up of Muton Berserkers and Codices, which I don't recall happening in vanilla.
>>
I do think I fucked up by having that Beta modifier on though.
>>
She gets revealed when flanked.
Just park a reaper between where she spawns and your squad and you are guaranteed to reveal her as she runs to you and every subsequent turn.

If you don't have a reaper, why the fuck wouldn't you, then spread your squad around so you have as much of the map flanked as possible.
Also grenades snap to her even when she's invisible so just do the good old grenade targeting sweep.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.