[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gwent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: logo-en.37.png (100KB, 848x552px) Image search: [Google]
logo-en.37.png
100KB, 848x552px
How good is it? I'm planning on playing it.
got bored of the Jade Druid Simulator
>>
It's great, but why are you asking about a CCG on /v/?
>>
>>389138520
It's shit.
>New team full of hacks and no experience in making a multiplayer game.
>Main director only worked previously on shitty Mobile Witcher MOBA that was dead in few weeks.
>Released on three platforms with crossplay making it difficult to have often patches and hotfixes
>Every patch kills faction identity more and more and game becomes a solitaire.
>They just copied it from W3 thinking it would be enough only to later realize that the game format does not work that well as a competitive title, which results in reworking the game and changing every card multiple times.
>Because of the above we have delays on literally everything. According to original schedule game should be fully out already with campaign
>99% of matches plays the same - you win Round 1, bleed opponent Round 2 and bomb Round 3 with huge units/plays
>coinflip is not fixed after a whole fucking year, winning coinflip makes you +30% more likely to win according to statistics
>their PR is absolute fucking shit, main community dude behaves like he is a shitty fucking meme and can't even make a proper patch notes
>developer stream do not show every change (they often skip important ones) and struggle to find a card in collection when they are showing stuff and is overall very unprofessional
>game is ugly as fuck
>Premiums are very performance heavy and kill most PCs making a Mobile port impossible (which should be most important for a CCG)
And this is not even everything.
>>
>>389138520
i like it more than hearthstone because the games dont take as long.
but it lacks a little variety since its still quite new.
>>
>>389139057
>>389138889
How about buying cards or getting gold?
>>
>>389138520
It's meh.
Just play Weebstone if you want to keep the casual fun or Eternal if you want some real autistic CCG action.
>>
>>389139309
Game is actually generous but not as much as TES: Legends for example.
Every Gold Card is a legendary but there is a total cap of 4 you can have in deck.
>>
File: rewards.jpg (107KB, 1587x888px) Image search: [Google]
rewards.jpg
107KB, 1587x888px
>>389139309
you get 1 pack a day super easy, you just have to win 6 rounds.
you winning a match is winning 2 rounds.
so in theory it's 3 wins for 1 card pack, but you can also lose 6 games (each with 1 round won) and get a pack like that.
and beyond that it takes a little longer
but you need a 100 ore for a card pack, and those rainbow scraps are for card crafting.
no quests, you just need to play the game, and getting that 1 pack a day is super easy and takes maybe 40 minutes.
>>
>>389139530
and what about TES: Legends ? The classes look fun
>>
>>389139913
You don't even have to play to get packs. You just need to connect your Twitch acc and watch the stream and you will get packs and other rewards regularly.
>>389138889
Also about PR. What pisses me of is that they always say this retarded "soon" shit. They never fucking gave a proper date/hour for a patch tournament. Their management is fucking shit.
>>
>>389138889
Sounds a lot like Hearthstone.
>>
File: IMG_2425.png (836KB, 476x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2425.png
836KB, 476x695px
>>389138520
Play alpha male's choice of children card game you fucking cück
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.