[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbox won.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Xbox won.
>>
Microsoft cares about consumers now?

While on Xbox One you'll be downloading a 6.44 GB update, the Windows 10 release adds an additional 16.05 GB upon the base game. Upon downloading the update on these devices, you'll be prompted to automatically upgrade your save file for the new version – a step required to bring your existing progress forward. From this point onward, you'll be free to explore all the new content introduced in the free update, prior to its retail release on August 29.
>>
it's actually quite a cool game

a bit janky but it's nice
>>
File: howard_the_duck_lead.jpg (275KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
howard_the_duck_lead.jpg
275KB, 825x464px
>releasing a definitive version of a game released this gen.

And I thought Sony were bad for that shit.
>>
>>389138160
Its probably just a copy woth all the dlc. Alot of companies do that now after the season pass has ended amd ghe gamd is dead. Just an excuse to keep the game at full price.
>>
>>389138160
It's because the game released unfinished, it took a year to add back what they cut and add some new content as well. At least it's free and Microsoft didn't give up on the game, expected them to drop it once the negative reviews came out.
>>
>>389138352
there were no dlcs tho
>>
>>389138160
it's more of an game of the year edition, which is an industry standard and everybody who owns the game gets the update for free.
but yeah, ms baaaaad, evil. sony goood.
crash bandicoot gotyay kawaii desu ne.
>>
>definitive edition

When will this stop?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (300KB, 1884x915px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
300KB, 1884x915px
>>389140175
It is an actual definitive edition though.

They added content that wasn't in the original game.

People who own the original game get this for free as an update.
>>
>>389140067
>make implication that Sony is also bad
>still get accused of being a Sonygr0
This is even worse than liberals being obsessed with Trump
>>
File: 17.jpg (24KB, 206x209px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
24KB, 206x209px
>Conman Inafune made up the idea
>spruced up by Staten
why doesn't Staten make his own games?
>>
>>389140335
A massive fucking wall of text.

As a consumer buying this game for the first time am I really going to look at this and say, "Man, I really need those P Cores".
>>
>>389140335
>achievements
>content
>>
>>389140380
He did, have you never heard of ODST?
>>
>>389140335
But why release the game in the first place?

Early Access shit works on PC where you can quickly get out updates and change things. Atleast, if you have a good dev who keeps their promises and does actually put in the content/changes at a good rate.

But releasing a game to let it die because it's trash, then selling a new "definitive" edition a year later for extra money (which no one is going to buy because the first time around it did bad/got low scores/etc) is just stupid as fuck. Why not just hold onto the game for the first time, put in the good/rest of the content, then sell it first? Why sell 2 copies of your shitty ass game for maybe 300k total sales (I have no idea the numbers recore did, I'm just make a generalization here) when you can just sell 1 copy and sell 500k?
>>
>>389137453
There was a non definitive version?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.