[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did they manage to fuck up combat in this game so badly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: literal shit.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
literal shit.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
how did they manage to fuck up combat in this game so badly?

how did they go from AC2 to this dogpoop
>>
>>389136219

You gotta have some major mental illness if you think the combat changed from ac2 to rogue.
Unity was the first one to actually rework it, getting rid of the counter spam shit and giving the ai enough neurons to attack simultaneously and/or shoot you.
Too bad the game is ridden with kikery and nowadays barren coop modes. No wonders they had to rebuild from scratch with syndacate.
>>
>>389136935
>rebuild from scratch
>syndicate
>not a rushed copy and paste of unity + tits on player model

pfffffffft, you keep telling yourself that
>>
>>389137160

>i don't know shit about development: the post

It's fairly obvious ubisoft wanted to swift AC into a coop game, maybe even massive and/or always online. Unity was their benchmark, as AC2 was for the new mission based design. And unlike AC2, it had some major issues and bombed hard.
They had to change several aspects of the game, mainly its core gameplay.
Given the avaible timeframe yes, they pratically rebuilded it.
>>
>>389136935
Syndicate is a downgraded and fucked up Unity lmao
>>
>>389137492
>i dont know shit about AssCreed: the post
Untiy is one of the best selling AC game and also the best one

> as AC2 was for the new mission based design
AC2 introduced nothing new in that regard.
It was actually Unity which introduced non-linear assassinations with multiple ways and possibilities.
AC2 was Uncharted tier scripted story mode but in open world
>>
>>389138820
AC2 was the start of assassins creed's QTE babby combat mechanics with huge timing windows to make sure you got the counter off

AC2 was shit, brotherhood and revelations were pretty good though
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.