[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is DS3 worth buying if I'm only interested in PVE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220KB, 1200x650px) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220KB, 1200x650px
Is DS3 worth buying if I'm only interested in PVE?
>>
>>389135829
Play the original first. Don't be the faggot that start with the last game in the series and complain later nothing made any sense. And yes, DaS PvP is a meme.
>>
>>389136128
But I finished first DS multiple times already you nigger what made you think it's my first Souls game?
>>
Yes. PVP can pretty much be ignored like with the rest of the series.
>>
>>389136283
If you played the first you know what the fuck is waiting for you in this game you retard.
>>
yes it's great
>>
>>389135829
I pirated it and played about 10 minutes before I got bored with it.
Combat is pretty good but le edgy aesthetic of Gook Souls is meh and the story isn't interesting enough to get you to stick around.
>>
File: 1501951948072.jpg (53KB, 522x490px) Image search: [Google]
1501951948072.jpg
53KB, 522x490px
>>389136532
>le edgy aesthetic
>>
>>389136527
Since it's a fucking sequel it could have some different mechanics and certainly it has different maps and bosses you underage cretin.

Combat propably feels different as well.
>>
I will finish Bloodborne tonight and then I will buy Dark Souls 3 without having played any Dark Souls before and literally nothing anyone here will say will change my mind
>>
>>389136590
You didn't ask about mechanics, maps, or bosses faggotron. You asked about PVP. What the fuck you think it's gonna be? Yeah man, last stage is a tower with 10 pvp battles. You can't finish it now, don't buy it.
>>
>>389136532
>story isnt interesting
>played 10 minutes
You need to be over 18 to post here anon.
>>
>>389135829
The only reason why people pretend DS3 is bad is that they watched a Matthewmatosis video once, went "I CAN TOTALLY BE PICKY AND COOL TOO" and decided that since DS3 was a sequel they were not going to like it.
>>
>>389136768
Opening cut scene was shallow 3Deep5Me pseudo-intellectual trash along the lines of something I'd expect of a Jap Neil Druckmann.
>>
>>389136771
Do people even pretend it's bad? I never heard Souls community tearing it apart like they did with DS2.
>>
>>389135829
There's not a single souls game worth buying for the PVE alone, unless you're the most autistic person alive.
>>
>>389136771

Yhea, and also permissive I-frames.
I mean, it's not a big deal for someone new to the franchise but for veterans that just did SotFS, DaS 3 is a huge step back in difficulty. Which is one of the main appeal of the game to begin with
>>
>>389136992
Bloodborne
>>
>>389136771
It's nothing but a local minority and falseflaggers. There are some in this thread fishing for replies.
>>
>>389135829
Definitetly. After all PvP in Dark Souls is shit and only worth it to troll people by invading, autistic 'le legend' minmaxing fags like this are not worth listening >>389136992
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.