[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost 1 year since the last tumblr update *sobs*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: zY8SjpEA_400x400.png (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
zY8SjpEA_400x400.png
38KB, 400x400px
Almost 1 year since the last tumblr update
*sobs*
>>
Did they even announce what the new name was?
This shit is dead
>>
>>389135736
>tumblr
Fuck off
>>
>>389135880
They didn´t for some reason
I suppose they don´t really care about the name until release
>>
>>389135736
What are some games like mother?
>>
>>389136172
you probably saw this coming but, Undertale
>>
>>389136384
I know undertale and LISA any others?
>>
File: original.gif (883KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
883KB, 320x180px
Hella I am one of the devs
Ask me anything
>>
>>389137994
Were you going to have a sweet ending like the three previous games?
>>
>>389137994
How much longer before we hear anything? I'm sure it's a bitch for you guys to go through it and scrub out anything that'd infringe on Nintendo's copyright, like all the music and the sprites.

It'd be cool if we could hear something soon, remind us it exists you know?
>>
>>389138040
>>389138230
>replying to larper
>>
They took too long.

Undertale's release killed any possible attention this game would have gotten.
>>
>>389137994
>that disgusting hipster battle screen transition

kys
>>
>"We're idea guys" The Game
>>
>>389136172
Unironically Super Mario RPG and the first Breath of Fire game on Super Nintendo give me the same sort of vibe even though they're obviously different. Play those.
>>
>>389137994
Stop developing this game
It will never be the same without Itoi
>>
>>389139883
Top kek my thoughts exactly
>>
They still haven't rebranded, so there's still time to make Nintendo notice and C&D them. Once C&D's they can't just reuse the material.
>>
>>389136731
To the moon
>>
>>389135736

Wasn't this supposed to come out in 2014? I guess Itoi was right when he claimed that they were pretending about the progress.

>Some foreigners like Americans says that Mother4 is being made, but that's definitely a lie! (laugh)
>laugh
>Itoi: How hard that was! We also did pretend to be making progress by putting out those bit of information (laugh).
> laugh
>Itoi: We did that for 3 too. We could pretend even though there's no progress, like "how's it goin?" "maybe like 30, or 40%?" (laugh). It's possible to show some playable trailer kinda thing. It strangely looks legitimate. Compared to that, internet version does not show anything..., right?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.