[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else play this hidden gem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: FiveNightsAtFreddysPromo.png (739KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FiveNightsAtFreddysPromo.png
739KB, 1024x768px
Anybody else play this hidden gem?
>>
>Game comes out
>/v/ praises the hell out of it
>Gets slightly popular
>/v/ hates it

What did /v/ mean by this?
>>
First game was good
Second was decent
Rest was shit
>>
/v/ classic. Only contrarians hate it.
>>
>>389119883
>>Gets slightly popular
>>/v/ hates it
this mean needs to stop
it;s when the fandom starts to form and creates some of the worst shit when /v/ starts to hate it
it's when it gets shoved down our throats constantly as people ride the horse until it's dead that they stop liking it
>>
>>389120192
in part it's probably also the youtubers getting fucking children obsessed with it

I know my cousin's likely going to be fucked in the head by the time she's in high school, if she even lives through middle school drug-addled dumbass that she is. Fucking horrible parenting in this world to allow their kids free access to stupid youtube shit
>>
>>389119775
No, I'm too much of a pussy.
>>
>>389119883
>>389120059
/v/ can't admit to liking this game so they meme The Desolate Hope instead

>>389120192
>it's when it gets shoved down our throats constantly as people ride the horse until it's dead that they stop liking it
that happens to everything popular
>>
>>389119775
I genuinely never liked it from the start, never downloaded it, but it did show me that The Desolate hope existed and I thank Scott for that.
>>
>>389119973
They're literally the same shit every game. Multitask Jump Scare.

Those three words describe the entirety of Five Nights at Freddy's.
>>
>>389120398
Fuck you
signed, >>389120416

I always hated jump scare tier things ever since I learned why they were bad in horror and learned to love horror like The Thing 1962. You can't lump me in that bandwagon
>>
First game was a masterfully crafted horror experience, everything beyond wasn't as good.
>>
>>389120521
>Relies on a gimmick
>Masterfully crafted horror experience
>>
>>389119775
I really like how the first game played with the idea of having a mundane central plot that hid a supernatural backstory if you looked through the game with a fine-tooth comb. One of the problems the later games had is that it lost the subtly of the first game as it pandered more and more to the GAME THEORY crowd.
>>
>>389120629
The gimmick works well.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.