[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.hack//G.U. Last Recode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: .hack G.U. Rassutu Rekoodo.png (832KB, 856x460px) Image search: [Google]
.hack G.U. Rassutu Rekoodo.png
832KB, 856x460px
Released in Nov 3rd this year. Don't simply delete this part of my childhood mods, please.
>>
File: hackGULR-Famitsu3.jpg (95KB, 630x390px) Image search: [Google]
hackGULR-Famitsu3.jpg
95KB, 630x390px
bump
http://assets.rpgsite.net/images/images/000/056/955/original/hackGULR-Famitsu3.jpg
>>
I'm pretty excited for it.

I was a big fan of the original quadrilogy and never got the chance to play G.U. because I could never find a copy.
>>
I for one welcome our new notcubia overlords.
>>
>>389120847
fuck i'm drunk
http://www.rpgsite.net/news/5962-check-out-what-haseo-s-5th-form-can-do-in-hack-g-u-last-recode?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

basically GEE RYOU HOW COME AURA LETS YOU HAVE 8 (EIGHT) WEAPONS
>>
>>389122049
1/2
>1st Phase: Skeith - The Terror of Death - Violent Decapitation
Changes the weapon to a scythe, and continuously slashes the enemy. Although it does not have any other special effects, it has high damage and easy to use which makes it appealing enough.
>2nd Phase: Innis - The Mirage of Deceit - Flight of Deceit
A pair of lances will launch attacks from the sky. It has a special effect on flying enemies and will give negative stat effects on them.
>3rd Phase: Magus - The Propagation - Sprout of Severity
The sword will change to another unique form, unleashing a whirlwind. Damage dealt will be absorbed to heal the user's HP.
>4th Phase: Fidchell - The Prophet - Heaven's Decree: Asura & Mandala
Swings down a giant hammer, and blows away enemies in a wide range with the shockwave. It has a special effect on armoured enemies.
>5th Phase: Gorre - The Machinator - Great Wheel of Fate
The weapon changes into Twin Blades, recklessly slashing the enemy. The damage itself is rather high and also has a special effect on flying enemies.
>>
>>389122204
2/2
>6th Phase: Macha - The Temptress - Fascinating Crimson Whirlwind
After doing a combo attack with claws on both hands, the user will then unleash a rose-like aura. Has a probability to inflict charm status to the enemy.
>7th Phase - Tarvos - The Avenger - Jewel of Revenge
After doing a combo attack with a mace, the user spins the tip of the mace to deal multiple hits. It also has a special effect on armoured enemies.
>8th Phase - Corbenik - The Rebirth - Judgment of the Evil God
Changes the weapon into an energy cannon to burn every enemy directly in front. This is a high-damage, long-range attack.

wait, does this means no more avatar battles since they all get fused as POWAH OF FRIENDSHIP into 5th form? if so wtf i hate not!kirito now
>>
How are the waifus in GU?
>>
File: 1501617072586.jpg (382KB, 1513x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1501617072586.jpg
382KB, 1513x1132px
>>389119180
I've seen all the anime's as a late teen and loved it but I could for the life of me never find a copy of the games. Glad its coming out as a remastered version with improvements.
Also just to be sure, Hack roots is a prequel to the games right?
>>
>>389119180
>>389120847
That's awesome i just finished vol.3 like last month
>>389122679
Alkaid is my wife
>>
File: we skeith now.png (779KB, 852x478px) Image search: [Google]
we skeith now.png
779KB, 852x478px
>>389122204
>terror of death
we wuz right here and sheit

>>389122739
i hope we get some real development of her condition post-Redemption

also unrealistic expectations but .hack//G.U.+ makes me want to see their real life interactions ala persona social-style, ryou misaki and chigusa especially also christmas cake Pi
>>
>>389122714
Yes, although I hear it's pretty inconsistent
>>
>>389122925
>Pi
Good taste
>>
File: now rekted in HD.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
now rekted in HD.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>389122679
the best

>>389122739
:^)
>>
Harald was a cuck
>>
>>389122925
>black color scheme
>constantly claims he's always right there
>even before the dawn of civilization that is the world
>whole niche is destroying things
my almonds are fully activated by Skeith's behavior
>>
>>389122679
Natsume remains queen.
Shame she's late late post game in GU.
>>
>>389123918
>cucked by tri-edge
>>
SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEITH
>>
>>389119180
Hopefull vol.4 retcons the whole existence of link and everything after that.
That whole eco terrorists thing is dumb as fuck even for .hack standard.
>>
A few questions:

Will i be able to play it on an i3 2.3 GHz integrated graphics laptop?
I'm assuming i can since those are literal PS2 games. I don't know about part 4 though

Should i emulate the old games or just watch the digest movie?

Is the anime good?
>>
File: Ryou.png (119KB, 271x308px) Image search: [Google]
Ryou.png
119KB, 271x308px
>>389124698
>anime
backstory on some things before Rebirth, and one episode after Redemption. shit graphics but if you can stomach that go ahead, same case with SIGN albeit a little worse. .hack//G.U.+ manga is great tier just for that glimpse of Haseo and Atoli's irl faces.

>emulate
you can just do that now, but QoL things mentioned aside from cheatmode in Last Recode suggests you would have a better time playing it.

>movie
i'm assuming you mean the trilogy movie? follows a different storyline, retcons things abit, but it's good if you like the original G.U.

>i3
nigger i don't know about that, since although this is a remaster it's still geared towards ps4 engines and i don't believe bamco has a good record of porting shit
>>
File: 15.jpg (136KB, 728x1159px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
136KB, 728x1159px
>>389123121
>mentors you when you know jackshit
>cares for you when you're sick
Pi is the objective god-tier waifu, same with cakes all over the world, thots need not apply
>>
>>389125065
By movie i mean the digest movie that will be released with Last Recode wich will tell the story of the first four PS2 games. I'm asking if i should play the games or watch the digest video
>geared towards ps4 engines
>port
This will not be a PS4 port, it will be released simultaneously on both platforms which means that it's the other way around
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.