[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
What went wrong?
>>
made by blizzard entertainment
>>
What went right is the real question
And the answer is nothing
>>
>>389115208
jews
>>
>>389115208
>Doesn't take advantage of the fact it's a digital card game that can balance cards at any moment as it's not restrained by physical print.
>cards that generate more cards from other classes makes each class less unique and destroys the class's identity.
>RNG and random card generation takes away any skill requirement and can undermine any thoughtful decision making from you or your opponent.
>Ladder promotes netdecking from the lowest of ranks
>game is extremely F2P unfriendly and packs have little value compared to their cost.
>>
File: 62879[1].png (160KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
62879[1].png
160KB, 286x395px
>>389115208
Hmm, Well Played
>>
>>389115208
bad testers, ego driven developer, frustrated designers
>>
>>389117174
This is probably the biggest problem.
>20+ Mana of value on ONE card
>For TEN Mana
>In a class that can hit 10 Mana by turn 6 when such a titanic tempo swing is apocalyptic
That and the 1/5 Taunt spam bullshit, but UI holds the biggest candle.
>>
File: Exodia.png (560KB, 1378x401px) Image search: [Google]
Exodia.png
560KB, 1378x401px
Cute board
>>
It was a shitty, shallow game from the start. Honestly, if they had just taken the WoWTCG and ported it to digital format they'd have an amazing game. Instead we got fucking Hearthstone.
>>
File: thoughtsteal.jpg (50KB, 403x562px) Image search: [Google]
thoughtsteal.jpg
50KB, 403x562px
>>389117174
The Light shall bring victory!
>>
File: tmp_27802-dca9535d749867732.png (351KB, 400x587px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27802-dca9535d749867732.png
351KB, 400x587px
>>389118904
>thanks
>>
>>389117552
>ego driven developer

This, right fucking here. Those Brode raps are the cringiest shit since the macarena, and the reddit fanbots eat that shit up. He's writing childish lyrics while his team is making UI and that taunt spam 5 mana shit
>>
Simplified version of MtG with retarded RNG
>>
>>389118752
Are you honestly surprised?
Even MtG standard has become a cess pit of Memerange: The tappening.
>>
>>389115248
fpbp strikes again
>>
Absolutely nothing, it's a fun, casual push-your-luck card game for mobile devices. If anything went wrong its the retards who assumed that this game must be an e-sport and started whining about muh balance
>>
Wild mode killed the game for me. I have no reason to go back now as all my old decks are essentially worthless. And I know that even if I do get back in, any cards I buy now will become obsolete 6 months down the line.

It really feels like the doubled down on squeezing all they can out of the hardcore players/whales.
>>
>>389117791
spreading plague is a bigger problem than UI. Without plague aggro could rush druid down in 5 turns before they can get UI off. But with plague aggro has 3 turns to kill them because on turn 4 they will fill the board with taunts that's impossible for aggro to deal with and the game ends right there
>>
>>389119326
I feel like that's entirely on developments fault

They were forcing memerange so hard it hurt
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.