[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the pubg community feeling okay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: trthyyhrd.png (68KB, 929x591px) Image search: [Google]
trthyyhrd.png
68KB, 929x591px
Is the pubg community feeling okay?
>>
File: poipoop.png (55KB, 752x580px) Image search: [Google]
poipoop.png
55KB, 752x580px
why does this shit cost so much?
not to mention microtransactions in a unfinished game that costs money
>>
so this is the real reason people play this game for a chance to get lucky and make money from it
>>
>>389108067
that and the fact that every 12 year old is streaming it on twitch to try and be the next big streamer
>>
This game is apparently most popular with CS:GO players. Can you see why?
>>
>>389107225
i only play just to get crates on the off chance i get something a little rare and can sell it for a quick buck. Other than that the gameplay is kinda fun.
>>
wait, i can get bullshit in this game that i can sell for hundreds of dollars? now i'm considering buying it just to idle in it for hat drops like everyone does in countershoot or tf2. or do you have to actually "play" the "game" to get the hat drops?
>>
holy fuck i bought pubg yesterday and requested a refund after playing 20 minutes when will i get my money back
>>
a cosmetic skirt costs more than the game itself
note that the game isn't even finished and out of early access
>>
People like customizing their virtual characters, and just like real life some people want things that most won't have. What's the problem here? I've opened dozens of the crates and haven't gotten a single set.
>>
>>389108641
the playersuknown crate unopened is going for almost 2 grand right now. Which is the crate you got with a code for pre ordering it. And a few have sold for that price. Kinda wish i could go back in time and cop 2g easily.
>>
I'm perfectly happy with the 200 bucks I made playing this game.
>>
>>389108262
Exactly what ruined CSGO for me a few years ago. Four teammates buying AWPs every round for their sick ass flicks got real fucking old.
>>
>>389108547
you're going to get the worst items -- but you're free to open them because they're free via in-game points. personally, i don't think it's worth selling them
>>
File: 1504316203870.webm (3MB, 834x470px) Image search: [Google]
1504316203870.webm
3MB, 834x470px
hi
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.