[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sanic discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Sonic_Adventure_2.png (3MB, 1346x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_Adventure_2.png
3MB, 1346x1350px
Are the Sonic Adventure games good? Why or why not?
>>
>>389107028
I like them even though they're a little rough around the edges. They're not nearly as broken as people think they are, I played them both on dreamcast without ever having issues.

They're 7/10 games IMO
>>
I know it's a bit of a cliche thing to complain about, but jesus christ SA2's sound mixing is bad. Who the hell did they hire? Sega could've got a group of high schoolers off the street and even they would have done a better job.
>>
>>389107028
These games are legit great, especially 2. Nothing else plays quite like them and they honestly did a great job translating the gameplay of the genesis games into 3d in a subtle way. It's disappointing to see questions like yours being asked these days. Thanks a lot Youtube.
>>
>>389107028
They suffer from being wildy divergent from the classics before them in many ways, and overall are not successful enough in those new directions. Adventure 1 was neat at the time for being pretty and grand, but that appeal isn't really there anymore. Game's actually pretty short and is lacking in replay value. It doesn't help that the DX version is shoddy and that the game as it was on the Dreamcast hasn't been ported officially.

I still enjoy playing Adventure 2, though.
>>
File: 1499891515881.png (212KB, 891x946px) Image search: [Google]
1499891515881.png
212KB, 891x946px
>>389107028
they're fun
>>
I never liked the 3 vastly different playstyles they had in Adventure 2. Mech shooting and emerald hunting are okay, but I would rather much only have the sonic/shadow gameplay. If they wanted all of those characters playable, Sega should've made them have unique quirks, but it wouldn't change the core gameplay, just like the genesis titles.
>>389107547
>>>389107028 (OP)
>I like them even though they're a little rough around the edges. They're not nearly as broken as people think they are, I played them both on dreamcast without ever having issues.
>They're 7/10 games IMO
>>
>ywn see Sonic Adventure 3 based on the last season of Sonic X
I just want a feelsy space epic dammit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.