[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long will the player base on PC last before they go back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0998.jpg (57KB, 933x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0998.jpg
57KB, 933x467px
How long will the player base on PC last before they go back to PUBG and Overwatch?
>>
when they see how barebones the game is at release like the first game
>>
Already saw it after the beta.

Wouldn't play this game if it was free.
>>
This game isn't going to sell on PC.
>>
>>389106252
There isn't going to be a PC player base.
That beta was miserable. How did this happen? I love both the Halo games and Borderlands and they still fucked this up.
>>
>>389106252
PvP is the worst part of destiny 1 and they made it worse in 2
>>
3 weeks
>>
>>389106252
Why would you pay this fucking game on pc when Warframe is for free ?
>>
>>389106252
Even normalfag game journalists complain that the game is too easy with a keyboard and mouse. That's all I need to hear. There's nothing saving this steaming pile of console shooter.
>>
>>389106252
once they figure out all the content is locked behind the expansions that will cost $200 for all of them plus the $60 they already spent on the base game
>>
>>389106252
less than a week seeing as they're pulling the same shit that they did with vanilla destiny 1
>>
>>389106252
> Multiple polls on which system they are going to buy it for show that pc is the one most people are buying it for
> Neither OW or PUBG are MMO games
> having the Blizzard name on it will sell the game alone
> even the fags on Destiny general agree that pc is the superior version
>>
>>389106579
Not sure why you thought it was anything like Borderlands. Also, it's infinitely better than what the consoles can produce, naturally.
>>
>>389106797
Warframe is great mechanically, but it's too much of a grind and the crating system is convoluted as fuck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.