/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me to not purchase this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 83548902345.jpg (41KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
83548902345.jpg
41KB, 460x215px
Convince me to not purchase this.
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>389103184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szaGs0nA4N0
>>
It's pay to win garbage.

I refunded after an hour. Don't waste your time. Honestly.
>>
Can't you get a free trial? I did that a few months ago and left completely disappointed. The game has nice graphics but it's boring and shitty.
>>
>>389103184
I can convince you in 2 words.
Korean MMO
>>
>>389103184
It's really only enjoyable as a game if you enjoy going around in a loop and repeating the same combo 50,000 times for 8 hours.

All the p2w etc is literally irrelevant compared to that, you're basically just a wage slave for nothing.

However if you get your fun form erp/rp, go for it.
>>
Its trash
>>
It's a boring grindfest.
>>
File: 1443604381931.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443604381931.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>389103297
how is it p2w?
>>
Very pay to win.
The cash shop is completely terrible.

Entire game is based around grinding monsters for 8 hours a day so you can instagib people in PVP trying to pick flowers because they grind less than you do.
No PVE besides grinding. World bosses are a joke yet still drop the best gear.
The actual good world PVP can happen from time to time, but is still completely bound by how much time someone spent grinding, as gear powerlevel completely trumps skill.

The game looks really good, but the EXTREME graphics pop in will kill all enjoyment of the enviornment because of trees popping into your vision 10 feet away every 3 seconds.

Most female shop costumes are in true Korean fashion slutty as fuck or completely out of place and breaks immersion when you see neckbeards dress their characters in them.

Most of the side activites like trading, fishing and crafting are done while halfway AFK.
The auction house has limits on how low/high you can sell an item so values of items are skewed as fuck.

Awakenings are pretty much a secondary class you unlock at max level, but until you get to max level and actually try out your classes awakening mode you have no idea if you will actually enjoy playing it.

Despite all this it can be fun for a week or two while leveling your character as the game does look quite good and the combat has a good flow and moves quite fast at higher levels. The world is also pretty vast, is densely populated with NPCs and buildings and has some nice landmarks to explore.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.