[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

times you got totally fucking lost in games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 13-3LkHL.jpg (77KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
13-3LkHL.jpg
77KB, 800x600px
I generally found the directions in Morrowind very adequate, but this one mission where you have to find Azura's shrine (or cave, or whatever it was) in the ashlands gave me hell. It's the one where you have to decipher the riddles like "it's near the teeth of the wind" and "the skin of the pearl" and the ashlands are so goddamn confusing, took me what felt like hours.
>>
dwemer puzzle cube
>>
>>389097841
Yeah I just looked up a fucking map for that one
>>
>>389097841
>>
>>389097909
Ah, the first real Morrowind test.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 300x168px
>>389097841
I have tried every foreseeable combination
>>
>>389097909

This shit drove me fucking crazy. I went digging all around in that fucking dwemer ruin. lo and behold, that little cube is in one of the first fucking rooms, but it's so fucking small and nondescript that you barely even notice it. You have to wonder what experience the testers had
>>
>>389097841
I got stuck here, but I got stuck because well, the fucking journal made it sound like I had to find a key (to the cave door pictured) on the tallest stalagmite in the valley, so I was levitating around the fucking things for like 30 minutes trying to find the 'flesh of the pearl' or whatever the fuck they called it.
plus they already did the "wait til dawn or dusk and it'll open" thing with the Dissident Priests hideout so I didn't expect it again.
overall fuck that part of the MQ, rest was tight.
>>
>>389097909
>Boss Crito
>isn't a boss
>doesn't crit
>>
>>389098183

i have been wondering this for years...is this just a joke/troll? i mean the solution is so fucking obvious, its right there on the goddamn paper. did people actually struggle with this? i cant imagine it. i know i sound retarded but it's hard to tell sometimes if people are serious or not. the solution is literally right there on the fucking card
>>
>>389098510
is this meta-trolling?
>>
Lassics castle in Phantasy Star
>>
>>389098510
You're being too vague, how in the world do you solve it?
>>
>>389098510
So, what's the solution, genius?
>>
>>389098510
Wait, what? You're saying you actually solved it?
Fucking how. Please teach us
>>
File: castlevania2title.jpg (499KB, 1169x1600px) Image search: [Google]
castlevania2title.jpg
499KB, 1169x1600px
Pretty much everything. Was selling strategy guides really that lucrative?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.