[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened to these guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0945.jpg (221KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0945.jpg
221KB, 1280x720px
Whatever happened to these guys?
>>
They're no longer best friends, now Woolie and the edgy guy run the channel.
>>
File: 1504129426823.png (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504129426823.png
41KB, 500x500px
>>389097295
Kys
>>
File: 1498983172037.png (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498983172037.png
43KB, 500x500px
>>
>2011
>make one-off video
>go viral
>machinima deal
>make dosh
>make LP's on their own channel
>make more dosh
>go full-time LP'ers
>add Woolie and Liam
>Woolie makes a podcast
>loads of money
>2017
>Liam sells his soul to create Neir: Automata
>now just 3 best friends
>Omicron has left them all with PTSD
>Matt's marriage has sucked his youth
>Pat doubled down on streaming and has survived several of god's attempts at fixing what he made
>Woolie has splintered from SBF
>hire some fuck to do the heavy lifting
>DeadSpace 2 LP

What'd I miss?
>>
2BF would be a lot better if Matt learns how to shut his mouth
>>
>tfw Woolie's channel is better than the SBF channel
>>
File: 1502391310460.jpg (78KB, 1270x715px) Image search: [Google]
1502391310460.jpg
78KB, 1270x715px
>>389097295
>>389098145
The SBFP cast is looking for a fourth member to replace Liam and you have been considered for the role. What is your personality/gimmick that you can add to the channel?
>>
>>389098328
The channel would be greatly improved if woolie fucked off forever. Matt and Pat is literally the only combination worth a damn.
>>
>>389098628
Every time someone tried to speak, I'd interrupt with "not video games" and sage and report IRL.
>>
Dead Space 2 LP is alright so far

Except Fuck you Pat, Javelin Gun > Ripper
>>
>>389098628
Im FuckFace, they're Chewy
>>
>>389098730
Seriously
>really likes kenisising spikes at necros
>hates the gun that does just
>>
>>389098628
The guy who is actually good at videogames.
>>
A long period of awful choices for games which I'm inclined to blame on Matt's atrocious tastes. At least they seem to be going back on track with DS2 but it doesn't feel the same, man...
>>
>>389098514
>Solo Woolie
>Good
'No'
>>
>>389098514
What's Woolie even putting up? Last I checked it was Kingdom Death stuff.
>>
I feel it is a problem of the lp business in general.
I had watched 98% of TBFP content up until liam splitting off. While I didn't care that he left it was a signal that things werent going well. He wasnt replaced by anyone and matt took a vacation at the height of their downward spiral. Every member scrambled to put up a twitch or other youtube channel. Viewership is continually in decline. That affects people no matter how much they want to deny it. I also believe that they have exhausted every single game that thye enjoy or are interested and they only do this for the money now.
>>
>>389098628
I have ability to call mods of u don't delete this now.
>>
>>389100448
Naruto, fighting game bullshit, occasional 40 second live action fuckery.

It's fine. Nowhere near Pat and Paige's streams though.
>>
>>389098628
Charming levels of autism and self deprecation.
>>
>>389100651
Don't. Monetize. LP'ing.
Keep it a hobby and the quality won't decrease.
>>
>Doesn't name and customize his soldiers in Xcom.
Pat is insane.
>>
Stopped watching when they added that faggot liam.
Was hesitant with the nigger but he turned out fine.
>>
File: tekken 2.jpg (62KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tekken 2.jpg
62KB, 1280x960px
>>389098628
I'd be the nerd who researches games before playing them, but only the surface level so I would get called out in the comments by hardcore fans
>>
>>389101661
Honestly I imagined Pat to be the kind of guy who loads saves every time a squad member dies in order to not have their deaths on their hands Because I do the same thing
>>
>>389101661
I mostly don't do that as well. Makes it feel a bit more real. Besides, in any worthwhile difficulty soldiers WILL die unless you savescum, or at least get injured. Customizing every single one becomes a chore after a while. I just create a couple at the start if I have any ideas for one and try to keep them alive as a self-given sidequest.
>>
Only the pony parodies were worth it.
>>
I always kinda liked Liam. I feel like he got kinda forced into being the anime guy because that's what the guys hyped him up as being before the debut even though by most standards he's a pretty casual viewer. I don't think he was really meant to be the kind of guy who does lets plays but he seemed like a nice enough guy and I wish him the best with whatever he's doing after leaving.
>>
>>389102159
Just wish they would come out faster.
>>
>>389098145
Both Matt and Woolie have separate channels now, but I wouldn't say they've splintered off of the main one. It's mostly just channels they use to shitpost. Although Woolie has been shilling DBZF hard, to the point where he was featured on their YouTube channel.
>>
>>389102325
2snacks actually posts one once a day but his Brazilian internet is too shit so it takes this long for them to get uploaded.
>>
>>389098668
Good lord no, he's literally the only thing holding them together at this point. Last week's podcast was the only one he missed, while Matt and Pat are regularly absent.
>>
Elmo > Zach
>>
>>389102649
Elmo is an attention whore
>>
>>389101898
Woolie already exists though.
>>
On a scale of shit to really shit, how shit is this years shitstorm going to be?
>>
>>389097295
>Matt starts the first Dead Space LP by saying how their channel isn't dead
>they barely got new subs in years, been stuck around the 600k mark for years now
>their latest videos dont even get 100k views each, meaning around 500k of their total subs doesnt care what they upload anymore or are dead accounts

Yeah Matt, the channel never been more alive huh
>>
>>389102856
I actually really liked the year where they went back and played more of past games. Rule of Rose and Bug Island were both pretty great.
>>
>>389102759
More entertaining then Zach though, glad Matt stopped shilling him
>>
>>389098628
Considering how bad they have been doing lately I would be the guy who is both good at playing and actually has good jokes.
>>
>>389102759
He's trying his best. His best just involves a lot of screaming.
>>
>>389102856
Probably Ninety percent shit, Ten percent Storm.

>>389102893
Matt was the one jokin that DS2 was an emergency LP

Pat even mentioned on his stream how he wished matt didnt say that and insisted the channel isnt dead.
>>
>>389102973
When they actually finished those was fucking great but the shit they will never touch again like that X-Files Resident Evil ripoff pisses me off to this day. I don't understand why they decided on Dead Space 2 instead of one and why Pat is playing RE5 with that Fuggins faggot.
>>
>>389102759
>thought Matt shilling his fat cat was bad
>"LOL GUYS #ELMOTHINGS AM I RIGHT XDD"

Pat is such a piece of shit he prostitutes his pet because he knows most people wouldn't come to watch his streams.
And let's not forget that Pat said many times how he was allergic to cats and prefered dogs back when Matt got his cat.
>>
>>389103029
Well Zach is just a normal cat.

Elmo, like Paige and Pat, is a dysfunctional entertaining mess.
>>
>>389103301
With their current situation and choice of games I wouldn't say it was a joke.
Seriously it's like they dont have money for recent games anymore.
>>
Did that Wyoming farmer guy from pat's stream disappear? He always donated weird bullshit.
>>
>>389103752
Fucking hope so. He wasn't funny and Pat and Paige clearly didn't find him funny either.
>>
>>389103869
I assume pat got tired of him and banned him.
>>
>>389103752
Plague? I know I can't stand that Fuggins fag.
>>
>>389097295
Why are they such pussies to not play games that they already finished in hard mode?, holy shit

DS is super boring.
>>
>>389102602
That would mean... they would do a podcast when they felt like it. Meaning better quality podcasts
>>
>they start talking about the tv show of the week
>they get autistic over spoilers
>>
>>389104409
>they would do a podcast when they felt like it
So never? Matt would just do a regular vlog about all his epic netflix movies and vacations with the pizza pasta force instead.
>>
>>389104827
And Pat would probably seclude himself more and more from society until his bloated corpse is found by police officers searching his house.
>>
I wish Pat would have left over Liam.
His pessimistic out burst ruin the fun of the show. Liam balanced out the show because of his even keel attitude and dry sense of humor.
>>
>>389105241
Liam sucks to much corporate dick.
>>
>>389105241
Shut up liam was a corporate shill
>>
They desperately need someone who understands anything, or just never pair Matt and Woolie. The Lost Legacy was so painful, they almost died on explorer and got confused by basic climbing.

Pat and Woolie work though, Cat Lady is good.

Woolie is good when he's not actually playing, though he has his moments in some genres, Matt can't play and is also dumb.
>>
>>389105241
>>389105494
>>389105502
I wish none of them had left.

I never thought I would actually miss Liam.
>>
>>389097295
Like a lot of let's players the schtick got old and they couldn't keep producing things people want to see.
Pat's the only one that probably needs to do this still because everyone else at one point worked in the gaming industry and had decent jobs, while he was bagging groceries for minimum wage.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.