[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

obscure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-Obscure_cover[1].jpg (24KB, 250x355px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Obscure_cover[1].jpg
24KB, 250x355px
Any horror-bros play Obscure? I just picked up both of them for $4 on Steam. I love horror games but I always ignored Obscure, and never saw copies on the PS2 back in the day. I heard they're like SH/RE rip-offs with an 80s high school setting?
>>
>>389094726
Nah. Here's a bump, though.
>>
File: 69f.jpg (36KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
69f.jpg
36KB, 354x286px
>>389094726
>Featuring music from Sum 41 & Span
>>
>>389095162
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj3t0bdSNsE
>>
>>389094726
i got both, but actually too pussy to play them, i still dont understand how the fuck i beat RE 1,2,3, CV and sillent hill 1,2,3 and the psp ones, oh, and fuckin fatal frame 1 and 2. those fuckin games really rocks, but really, i played them like 10 or 20 mins and play them the next day because the anxiety i was feeling
>>
>>389094726

I only played Obscure 1 on the PS2 and was planning to get Obscure 2 on Steam.

I dunno about 80's, I'd say that Obscure 1 is a 90's slasher high school setting. I'd say they are fairly good games as long as you don't go in expecting way to much. I enjoyed them for what they are.
>>
>>389094726
i forgot to buy these games on steam.

i was waiting for them to be on sale for a decent price since ever.

i've only played the second one and i had fun. it is not really that scary but it is quite interesting.
>>
The first Obscure is pretty good even though it isn't all Silent Hill horror. Kinda like Buffy maybe? The characters are decent and the monsters are creepy and the BBEG is sympathetic.
Obscure 2 was a cluster fuck since the save system was utter trash and they gace you twice as many characters but they had near zero characterThey keep auto killing a bunch of them
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.