[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we agree that they're the good guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Legion_end_slide_01.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Legion_end_slide_01.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Can we agree that they're the good guys?
>>
>>389092210
no
>>
Reminder that this faction Is /pol/ even down to the mentally unstable leader.
>>
Isn't the whole point of the game that it's morally gray and there are no real good or bad guys. Well, that was what it was supposed to be if they had been able to fully flesh the legion out
>>
How many legionnaries do kisar fuck every day ?
>>
>>389092210
Legion is fascist luddites led by a callous maniac. /pol/ is kids and imbeciles led by trolls. I don't see the overlap, other than the fashion sense.
>>
>>389092210
They didn't look cool enough and were too primitive, so no. their lore description doesn't match the in-game encounter.
>>
>>389092629
Side that murders and enslaves innocents because trucks are evil and uses children as suicide bombers because it's good for breaking enemy morale can not be gray. And elaborating on them further would be a mistake, because nothing Caesar says makes sense. He mistakes Roman imperialism with early XX century proto-fascism, he mistakes Hegel with Soviet historical materialism, his anti-technological ideology is retarded as fuck, and his grand plan hinges on NCR civilians accepting the rule of his cruel, despicable raiders that they share zero cultural points with, and that said cruel, despicable raiders would then transform into landed nobility that serves a constructive purpose in a new ideal society. Simultaneously ignoring the horrific decline of NCR as their industrial backbone is destroyed, their political structure and their places of education and culture are wiped out, and their agriculture retarded to the level of hapless tribals.
>>
>>389092210
>be if they had been able to fully flesh the legion out
>Wanton massacres, slavery, and rape of women and children (and I wouldn't have put it past them if they raped men too in secret).
>Good guys
Sure OP, that's not the antithesis of being a bad person or anything. I bet you think only liberals think otherwise too right?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.