[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DON"T YOU PUT THIS PORK BUN IN YOUR SLEEPING DOGS THREAD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: sleepingdogs.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sleepingdogs.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
WHY DON"T YOU PUT THIS PORK BUN IN YOUR SLEEPING DOGS THREAD?

Replaying it now. Is there a better depiction of a modern city in an open-world game? Five years later and Hong Kong still looks fucking dope.

Not to mention A+ combat for an open-world game.
A+ Soundtrack
Great story.
>>
>>389091583
this was better than every yakuza game.
>inb4 b-b-but muh karaoke and muh other pointless minigames
>>
Sleeping dogs is a poor man's Yakuza.
>>
>>389092349
I want to play Yakuza after playing this game though.
>>389091583
The camera angle makes the city seem tiny. Took me a while before I realized how big Hong Kong actually was.
>>
Absolutely love this game. The soundtrack and the different radio stations really lend to the atmosphere of the game. The story is great with an extremely talented cast, the combat is great, the environment is beuatiful, and the game makes you feel incredible with what Wei can do.

It's like you're playing a really good action movie. SEQUEL WHEN?
>>
>>389093926
>SEQUEL WHEN?
anon, i....
>>
File: cartel.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cartel.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>389091583
Sleeping Dogs 2: Gringo de la Muerte
>Set in a US/Mexican border town
>CIA Agent in conjunction with US DEA and ATF task force
>Undercover in a drug manufacturing ring
>Can choose to take down the ring, or alternatively go native and build a rival cartel.
>Can build up drug dens and meth labs around the city and oversee them

Thats all I got. Pitch your Sleepy Dog 2 ideas.
>>
>>389092740
>Sleeping dogs is a poor man's Yakuza.
Is it really? I've never played Yakuza but I loved Sleeping Dogs.
>>
>>389094651
It's not, but it's worth checking out Yakuza if you like Sleepy Dogs.
>>
>>389092740
As the one who played all Y games:
you're complete faggot.
>>
File: confused-black-guy.jpg (6KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
confused-black-guy.jpg
6KB, 276x182px
>>389092740
Just fucking end me now, why do I exist on this shitty planet!
>>
File: 1363738625658.jpg (2KB, 124x123px) Image search: [Google]
1363738625658.jpg
2KB, 124x123px
>>389091583
Honestly, i think this game is hot garbage.
I played this game immediately after playing Bayonetta and I gotta say the combat was so simple and empty, it had no depth at all, just the most surface level martial combat and it didn't really feel good.

The city is a decent size but to its detriment, I noticed that most buildings are just copy pasted over and over, even alleyways, I crashed into the same corner of an alleyway three times in three different places. this not only led to confusing me as to where I was, it also got annoying seeing the same alleyway wherever I went.

The ram button is just needlessly retarded, I can't believe I have to use a button to damage cars.

And speaking of cars, walking, and physics, thanks to just using the havoc engine, you feel stuck to the earth and cars feel woefully shit, just cause 2 shit. same physics engine

characters and story were alright though. good music too.
>>
File: sleeping dogs.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping dogs.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>389092349
don't talk SHIT about the karaoke
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.