[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finish the cycle of Eternal Return.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Dark Arisen.jpg (4MB, 4000x2738px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Arisen.jpg
4MB, 4000x2738px
Finish the cycle of Eternal Return.
>>
Can the cycle be broken?

Pro tip if you think you broke it in dd1 you're wrong.
>>
>tfw you realize the night music sings about the ending
>>
>>389091390

Without a replacement Senechal for the Arisen, who will take his place? Who will send forth the Wyrm unto the world to choose his replacement if he has used the Godsbane and ended his existence?
>>
>>389091315
>letting the wizard in the front of the group

Good way to lose a wizard
>>
>>389091537
his pawn
>>
>>389091671

But without the Senechal to send out a Dragon, and you don't do that during your short existence, the pawn will just remain human. Plus, access to the Senechal's realm has been cut off presumably.
>>
>>389091390
Not really, because I think Arisen are mostly stuck as either being bored and alone in the Seneschals realm while still being Arisen. So they Godsbane in hopes of releasing themselves but in-fact they just ascend to actually being the new Seneschal
>>
>>389092020

Why would that ending be titled "Freedom" then?

Don't get me wrong, I think I understand why you say that, given that we see Savan pull out the Godsbane from his own chest, so there's the implication it's that which binds him and maybe only someone else wielding it could really release him.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.