[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The next Persona game will deal with adulthood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 25

File: 14332a8f465607512dceb20c62ac9582.jpg (122KB, 1000x1070px) Image search: [Google]
14332a8f465607512dceb20c62ac9582.jpg
122KB, 1000x1070px
>The next Persona game will deal with adulthood
>>
When will people finally just accept that modern Persona hinges on being a highschool sim for the lifesim aspects and that doing a game like IS focused on an adult cast is off the table unless they also randomly decide to set it in another country - which would be a terrible business decision - and then go further and completely redesign the dating and social aspects?

Like holy fuck I'm so sick of retarded normalfag Americans - and it is ALWAYS Americans when I see it anywhere but here - just bitching about not wanting to be an Asian teenager in a game and asking the only series that offers that unique perspective to reinvent itself so they can just fucking roleplay their own, current life for some inane fucking reason. Why would you want that? What fucking appeal is there to a game that offers you a much more limited, strictly regimented, and probably less varied simulation of your own fucking life? I can't even put it down to nolife nerds looking to ''redo'' their wasted life vicariously through a game because they're the exact sorta fucking weebs who jack off at the chance to be an an attractive teenage Japanese boy so WHO the absolute FUCK are these people?
>>
File: 1504232920638.png (38KB, 660x390px) Image search: [Google]
1504232920638.png
38KB, 660x390px
>>389088501
>>
>>389088501
>adulthood
AKA pretending to be an adult while still thinking like a dumb motherfucker teenager.
>>
>>389088501
Being a Japanese adult, or even college student, is fucking terrible, and why their fiction hinges so heavily on that era of life. You can't do a Persona game in anything but Highschool and still maintain any level of relatability in the setting.
>>
>>389088501
>you play as a group of teachers (with some other random adults later on) at a school where weird shit starts happening
>MC is a substitute who just moved into town, which justifies why student ask questions about random topics that you might not know about
I'd play it.
>>
>>389090152
>or even college student, is fucking terrible
But it's not? Japanese college students slack off even more than American ones.
>>
>>389088501
they wanted P5 to be about college students early into development but changed it after the earthquake
a lot of that is still clear that high school was not an integral part of the story after Kamoshida since every event after him has no reason to be about high school
and how most of the love interests are adults

but at this point changing it to adults would just be to against formula
>>
>>389088501
The Japanese can't drop the high school setting.
That's like the only thing they know how to write for.
>>
>>389088501

Now give him some yellow shades
>>
EFFIN TEENS
>>
What game is this Persona wannabe from? i keep seeing him in every persona5 threads
>>
>>389090910
Pretty fun puzzle game by Atlus called Susan.
>>
File: Persona_2_characters.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Persona_2_characters.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>389088501
Been there; Done that
>>
File: Catherine-2.jpg (141KB, 1064x1504px) Image search: [Google]
Catherine-2.jpg
141KB, 1064x1504px
I'm okay with Persona staying in high school. I'd rather another story about adults do its own thing like Catherine.
>>
>>389090910
Motherfucker he was IN a Persona game.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>389090910
Persona 3
>>
>>389089234
>>389090152
>>389090714

I don't get why anyone would be opposed to Persona being about university students, especially since that was the original intention of Persona 5.
>>
>>389091118
this. we don't need an adult persona, just a catherine spiritual successor
>>
>>389091020
I googled susan but i can't find it?
>>
File: 1429286968812.jpg (5KB, 79x106px) Image search: [Google]
1429286968812.jpg
5KB, 79x106px
>MUH CAWWLLEGGE SETTING
>>
File: 1493367894066.jpg (213KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
1493367894066.jpg
213KB, 800x566px
A Catherine sequel would be shit since the endings of the game wrapped everything up well. If Atlus made a game similar to Catherine with a whole new cast and themes, now that would be interesting.
>>
>>389091257
Atlus have been teasing one, or at least another Golden Playhouse story.
>>
>>389089234
That's literally what happened with Catherine.
>>
File: Nanako.jpg (78KB, 818x460px) Image search: [Google]
Nanako.jpg
78KB, 818x460px
>>389088501
NO
It's gonna be about Nanako starting high school and teaching everyone that just happiness isn't the right way to live. It takes all kind of emotions & this so called "Paradise" must be destroyed in order to save everyone from themselves.
>>
What if the main character of Catherine 2 is a NPC in P5 just like Vincent appeared in P3P?
>>
Sounds awful.
>live on your own in a shitty apartment, aren't around anyone 99% of the time except the shitty mascot character
>have to skip fighting monsters for s business trip
>die in the first six months of the game due to overworking
>99% of the people you meet are fellow co-workers
Sounds awful.

Catherine worked because it was a structured story that didn't rely on the calendar system. That's also why P2:EP "worked".
>>
>>389092383
what if it is shido
>>
>>389092460
Is it so hard to think of any other job than typical Japanese salary man? Take any of the adults in P5. You could easily center a game around them.
>>
>>389088501
Just give us college life. Is college life really that bad of a memory for the japs? Is highschool truly the only time they've ever been happy?

i get that theyre the workaholic race but surely some of them get sick of the highschool theme after like half of century worth of manga/anime/games being set IN A FUCKING higschool?

And Non of that "adults are stupid" shit. It's literally not even high school tier logic, the average teenagers may not respect adults but this isn't fucking K.I.D.S next door, high schoolers are suppose to outgrow shit like that. It's on the level of "girls are gross" and "sonic 2 was a master piece"
>>
File: DeFeNd THiS.jpg (640KB, 1928x2176px)
DeFeNd THiS.jpg
640KB, 1928x2176px
PERSONAFAGS ON SUICIDEWATCH
>>
>>389093124
Not calendar system games. I'd play a Tae Takemi Golden Playhouse game, but I doubt a Tae Takemi Calendar System game would work.
>>
>>389088501
>>389088501
>Rape t-shirt
>>
>>389089806
I seriously doubt it. It's not even sequel material, story or gameplay wise.
>>
File: Boss.png (364KB, 797x827px) Image search: [Google]
Boss.png
364KB, 797x827px
>>389088501
Persona is fine as a highschool-centric series. Just give us a spiritual successor to Catherine and it's all good.

>>389090910
How new are you?

>>389091118
This.
>>
>>389093435
Why wouldn't it?
>>
>>389093462
It's another Golden Playhouse game, with a different story. The gameplay is still fun but I'd welcome a different puzzle aspect
>>
>>389094170
First off, she's a fully fleshed out character. Could you really see her doing half of the things Joker or MC do?

Second off, she doesn't fucking do anything besides her job, meaning all of her SLs would be her patients and Joker.

A MegaTen game about her couldn't be nu-Persona style. It would have to be Golden Playhouse or something like Devil Summoner.
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (753KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.gif
753KB, 350x350px
>>389089806
>tfw somebody saved your crop
The 20 seconds I spent in Snipping Tool were worth it. Thanks for everything bros
>>
>>389090910
Catherine.
>>
>>389091491
Ryuji's drink looks good
>>
>>389095810
I was more talking about making a Persona styled game around a character like Tae, not actually about Tae. Like a small clinic doctor using whatever incarnation of the collective unconscious to help special cases. Instead of highschoolers joining your team you can have exactly those patients as team members after you helped them. Rest of the SL can be people you meet in town again, because even Tae doesn't just sit in her clinic all day and night.
>>
File: P5demo.jpg (96KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
P5demo.jpg
96KB, 1334x750px
>>389091243
>Source: my ass
Joker was going to live alone in apartment, and that was it, no college
>>
Here is what I believe it would be like to sleep in a bed with the P5 girls.

>Ann
She ties back her twintails into a ponytail before going to bed due to an incident where you woke up with a mouth full of her hair, which she still gets really flustered about if you tease her over it. She tends to forget to clean her room if you're staying over at her place, so expect to find a loose panty or bra lying around if you do. She typically sleeps in panties and a loose shirt or tank top, though sometimes when feeling a tad frisky she'll forego the 'top' part of that.
She loves nothing more than to rest her neck on your shoulder and her chin on your collar, however, and finds it immeasurably comforting to hear your gentle breathing as she leans into you. Unfortunately, she drools, so while this is very cute at night it tends to be a bit of a pain in the morning - though her embarrassment over it is almost cute enough to make up for it most days. Almost.

>Makoto
She likes to sleep with two blankets most of the year for the extra heat, so expect things to be very, very cozy when you share her bed - and she'll often 'subtly' hint that she'd like you to start doing it too when sharing yours. Her night time outfit typically consists of a pair of yoga pants and one of your shirts.
She also is very adamant that when you sleep together you both lie on your sides and face eachother so she can nuzzle herself in against your chest, hands gently clasping your sides in a slight cuddle, and if pressed will admit that she finds the sound of your heartbeat comforting. She takes longer than you to fall asleep most nights, and when she does she'll usually just spend that time enjoying the gentle rhythm of your body and the heat of it.
Sae tends to leave you two alone in the morning when you're over, but on more than one occasion she has tossed a pillow at the two of you from the doorway to get you awake without having to get close since she finds it embarrassing.

Continued in next post.
>>
>>389096901
Well, in the beginning it was actually about a world trip. Don't think that would work with highschool students.
>>
>>389097114
>Futaba
Futaba sleeps in the nude. Always. You started out thinking this was some ploy from her to entice you to ravish her nightly, but you pretty quickly realized that she's just cutting back on laundry. She hogs the blanket most nights, wrapping herself up into a sort of log with it at your expense - and you suspect this is at least partially deliberate as well, based on how she then tends to push herself into you so you end up having to wrap your arms and legs around her as you hug and spoon her through the linen. On the nights where this doesn't happen, you tend to wake up not entirely sure where you end and she begins as she insists that you sleep without a shirt also - leading to your skin tending to stick together from the sweat as she clings to you like a starfish to the wall of its tank.
On the bright side though she's started to keep her room clean since this became a regular thing.

>Haru
Haru has what can only be described as the softest bedroom in existence. It seems as if in every corner there lies another throw, rug, cushion, or other such object - and her bed is no exception, being both queen sized and laid down with a mound of pillows. Sleeping with her has you at an almost forty five degree angle from the bed due to the pile, with her happily resting her cheek on your outstretched arm and bending it so she can squeeze it to her chest at the same time.
Her pjs are fairly high quality, silk garments to add to the theme of 'softness', and the overall effect of them plus the bed and her generous chest rubbing against you is close to what you imagined a cloud might feel like as a child - if not for one detail. Her hair. While she does her best to make sure its not an issue at night, the sheer absurdity of its poofiness and volume ensure her efforts are often in vain, and its not uncommon for you to wake up in the early hours of the morning nearly sneezing from it tickling your nose. Not that you'd ever tell her that, of course.

Thoughts?
>>
>>389091562
Cept Catherine's gameplay revolved around dreams, so it didn't matter if you were a teenager in high school or an adult with a shitty job because your real life wasn't part of the plot
>>
>>389097114
Please, don't go full autism in an attempt for (You)s.
>>
>>389089234
>When will people finally just accept that modern Persona hinges on being a highschool sim for the lifesim aspects and that doing a game like IS focused on an adult cast is off the table unless they also randomly decide to set it in another country - which would be a terrible business decision
Well, ATLUS is giving Strange Journey another shot, so I don't see as out of the question for Persona. Maybe a place with more humans than Antarctica. It's true the series popularity does hinge on it being high school melodrama but there's a number of fans who would like something different and hence will keep asking for it anyway.
>>
>>389097114
>>389097209
It's about time someone made these, thanks
>>
>>389088501
You faggots said the same shit about P5. Just fucking kill yourselves already.
>>
>>389097235
>your real life wasn't part of the plot
>>
>>389096901
From what I've heard/read, the original concepts were
>You actually travel around the world to perform your heists
>Joker lives in the same apartment as the Niijima sisters
>Sae was basically Female Dojima, Makoto was basically Teen Nanako
>>
>>389091491
>If Atlus made a game similar to Catherine with a whole new cast and themes, now that would be interesting.
I'm pretty sure that's what would happen.
It would be another Golden Playhouse game, rather than an actual sequel to Catherine, if it were to happen.
>>
>>389097359
The 30 minutes Vincent spends in a bar or chatting with C/Katherine does not reflect his entire real life.
>>
>>389097504
>same apartment as the Niijima sisters
Actually it was just Sae who was his neighbor originally since Makoto was just created to link the party to her after they changed where Joker lived and needed some way to connect her with the rest of the cast.
>>
>>389097597
His real life lack of commitment, not putting babies into Katherine and cheating on her are what sets the whole thing off. They are as much part of the plot as the dreams.
>>
>>389097504
Some Lupin the 3rd stuff. I like.
>>
He was in persona 3 already.
>>
Why are people so obssesed over Persona being in university??? It will be litrelly the same shit except the random tests and questions will be based around a single topic rather than diffrent trivia. It makes litrelly no diffrence whatsover and people are acting like it's the biggest gamechanger
>>
>>389100008
I have no idea how university works in Japan, but you could:
>Have slightly older SL characters to interact with
>Skip classes for extra time during the day, at the expense of Knowledge penalties, or having to make up with extra study time later
>Get drunk at bars
>Stay out REALLY late, again with penalties
>Drive/travel even further out of town for special activities
But they kinda did half of that with P5 as it is. And you're right, it doesn't drastically change the gameplay at all.
>>
>>389100008
They mostly just want to be able to play Persona and not role playing a high school student.

In other words, they want to be able to self insert better, as they cannot self insert being a 16 year old that has teenage problems.

It's less about the social aspect and more about having more "adult" problems to deal with. such as being in debt just for wanting higher education, or somehow studying for the only test you'll have the entire fucking year where if you fail, you might as well drop the class and set yourself back a few dollars
>>
>>389088501
A persona game where you played as a rookie detective who gets caught up in something shady involving corrupt higherups and demon fuckery would be cool, instead of classmates you'd have coworkers and consultants for the force, with more of the investigation style stuff that P5 played with like unlocking barriers in palaces. Interrogations that take place in the metaverse would be cool.

Persona 5 already felt more like a college campus than it did a high school with the degree of autonomy you had and the fact you plowed your teacher, I'd prefer they go full in on that and do a game actually set in a university.
>>
>>389100008
Like the others said, more mature characters and problems, as well as just having a different environment even if it is still school. P5 felt a bit same-y, which is fine, but there's nothing wrong with changing things up sometimes.
>>
>>389093373
>ann
well theres your problem, shes catherine, but like, -200% downgrade
>>
>>389093373
Cherry picked scenes
Try and compare a bar screenshot to a persona 5 cutscene.
>>
>>389088501
>adulthood
Your character would start out with stats at zero, so to be 30 year old dude with no defining features would be unrealistic as fuck, even the saddest of dudes have some good qualitys.
If anything you would have to be a teen forced to be surrounded by adult hood and how you cope with not being around people your own age.
>>
>>389101443
So 200% upgrade?
>>
>>389101860
oh

oh i'm dumb as hell
>>
>>389101708

They could always bring the Personality Quiz from If... to handle distribution.
>>
>>389101708
If that's really a problem, then it could just be some 20 some year old shut in being forced to get out there. Truly someone who the players could self insert in.
>>
>>389102119
Being a persona user you need to literally be a blank card
So blank your character can fit any card on a whim so to have a defining character at the start blows the whole thing out of water
listen I'm not trying to shut down your idea out of spite, im just stating atlus recipe for persona games
>>
>>389089806
*excited squeal*
>>
File: 1501545543168.png (465KB, 396x400px)
1501545543168.png
465KB, 396x400px
How about reversing roles and play as a teacher?
I don't understand why atlus thinks that only chlidren play this, people grow up and it would be interesting to add more mature themes in the game.
>>
>>389102339
>20 some year old shut in
then you would be the hermit tera card
Minato, Yuu and akira have been flowing along with the school life and society, being a human being in society but so little to define you that theyre the perfect wild cards
>>
>>389102674
>>389102454
There have been at least three to four times more Wild Cards in this series who weren't blank slates than ones who were.

The idea of an adult Persona has a lot of problems but that's not one of them.
>>
>>389102674
>being a human being in society but so little to define you that theyre the perfect wild cards
Yu was quite popular in his old school and Joker showed some Guts when he defended that woman from Shido. They had personality before.
>>
>>389102589
EFFIN' STUDENTS
>>
The next Persona games are the dancing games.
>>
>>389102589
>only chlidren play this
the themes for persona five show they know we grew up, even saying the word 'fuck' every so often, being in bars with the devil confidont thats run by a cross dresser that you can work for, and the blood and people dieing. Ripping a mask etched onto your face off is allot harsher then crushing a card and fake shooting yourself
>>389102784
theyre kids, who dont start with jobs, told to go to school. Look at Yuu's beginning, hes emotionless, black and white cut-scenes. If he was to be a adult he would have to a nameless business man with no life
>>
File: 000.jpg (7KB, 186x270px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
7KB, 186x270px
>>389102979
>>
>>389103356
I actually like this guy
life of the party, speaks his mind, fun to play moonlight sonata on his teeth
>>
>>389103216
>the themes for persona five show they know we grew up, even saying the word 'fuck' every so often,

You'd think that, but the fact that they just use shitty adults as a blanket term and Ryuji for some reason wanting to say Effin' instead of Fuck makes me think otherwise.
>>
>>389103216
So what's your point? Kids being emotionless, mindless drones is realistic but the stereotypical Japanese salary man is not?
>>
>>389103636
So the fact that a mafia boss says the word fuck, but ryuji says effin means they think we're still kids playing this??
he possibly says that cause his single mom smacks some sense into him and he just says effin instead of fuck out of habit
now if everyone says effin then you'd have a point
>>
>>389097237
Play SMT or Devil Survivor or the old Devil Summoner then.
It's from if... times that Persona is set up in high school, it's its setting.
>>
>>389091294
Lmao, welcome to 4chan. I remember when I was that naive.
>>
>>389102572
>Being a girl
>>
>>389103802
potential
key word potential
young enough to have a blank slate but not old enough to have a clear resume
if you're a business man then you finished school, and that alone will show the man you are today, labeling you as a failure or incredibly smart right off the bat, even being normal labels you of who you are
being young you're not there yet, you can fail school, pass with flying colors all on the players choice, how the player feels
>>
>>389103216
Those aren't requirements to be Wild Cards.

List of Wild Cards that aren't the Fool Arcana
>Piercy
>Maki
>Masao
>Reiji
>Nanjo
>Hidehiko
>Eriko
>Yuka
>Yukino
>Tatsuya
>Maya
>Lisa
>Eikichi
>Jun
>Ulala
>Katsuya
>Baofu
>Aigis
>Sho (IIRC)
>Groo (probably)

List of Wild Cards that are the Fool Arcana:
>MC
>Yu Narukami
>Joker

You don't have to be a blank slate or the Fool Arcana to be a Wild Card.
>>
File: HannyaIS.png (19KB, 159x176px) Image search: [Google]
HannyaIS.png
19KB, 159x176px
>>389103595
he was clearly based on this based guy so it is understandable. it is too bad he died instead of being literally memed into a super hero for the school.
>>
>>389097209
moar
>>
>>389104330
>Shitty teacher not turning into shitty teacher hero that bails you out of a tough situation cause he actually cares about his students
lost opportunity if you ask me
>>
>coming of age story
>with adults
I don't think so Tim
>>
File: 1501988030940.jpg (88KB, 300x368px) Image search: [Google]
1501988030940.jpg
88KB, 300x368px
>>389103595
He was pretty chill when i told him in camp scene "Yeah, we're sleeping"
Feels weird when you appreciate characters who supposed to look bad
>>
>>389089898

I was thinking this too.

OP has his expectations too high.
>>
>>389104636
Lets make it be set in an aged care home then. Is that adult enough for you.
>>
>>389089898
But this is what Adulthood is tho
>>
>>389104626
He really broke the mold, most characters are just wacky, odd or reserved, his constant shit list throwing was a breath of fresh air to be honest no mater how bad it seemed
sucks he went the way he did
>>
>>389104805
Adulthood doesn't start until you live by yourself.
>>
>>389103938
I just feel like they're trying to reach out, but at the same time, they aren't and personally I think that kinda hurts the idea that they're trying to reach their more grown up audience.

the shitty adults thing is the worst offender of that. I kinda felt slightly annoyed when they kept throwing that around especially when they met several adults that were extremely cool.

I know they have to make it appealing towards high schoolers too,but It just seems like they kinda shot themselves in the foot a little.
>>
File: 1499099292375.jpg (58KB, 334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499099292375.jpg
58KB, 334x750px
Escapism is a theme that I can easily see in P6 (Stylized as Persona VI)

>Takes place in whatever the Japanese equivalent of the suburbs are
>MC moves into an apartment and lives alone
>MC joins a school club that explores nature
>Club members fall in a hole that takes them to Tartarus/TV world/Momentos-esque place
>Shadows imprison various people within themselves and must be fought in the place in order to be freed
>Shadows represent people's worst fears
>Personas are summoned by the power of imagination
>Velvet Room is a bungalow on a beach

That's all I got so far. I have some ideas on potential S Links if anyone's interested.
>>
>>389105175
>Velvet Room is a bungalow on a beach
I wonder what kind of character the MC would be if he thinks of his velvet room as comfy bungalow on a beach
>>
Thinking about it, are Maya and Vincent the only MegaTen protagonists who aren't high school aged?
>>
>>389104259
>but not old enough to have a clear resume
Yeah, if you ignore 10+ years of prior school life that's easy to do.
>labeling you as a failure or incredibly smart right off the bat, even being normal labels you of who you are
What would you call someone who apparently didn't do shit for school since first grade? Because that's what I'm supposed to take away from Joker's lack of social stats.
>being young you're not there yet, you can fail school, pass with flying colors all on the players choice, how the player feels
What about the remaining 4 social stats? You telling me I can no longer get Guts by eating at Big Bang Burger after the age of 18? If you want you can replace "Knowledge" with something work related. There, you're a blank slate in the workforce. Does the company hire you after your trial period or do you end the game getting fired?
>>
>>389105175
The whole
>You're using your peaceful life to escape from your problems
was the whole plot of P4, Junpei.
>>
>>389105127
>the shitty adults thing is the worst offender of that
there are TONS of shitty adults in the real world, yes, they beat your head over and over with this theme but the things youre up against are very adult like
Sexual harassment on young teens, strait up shitty borderline slave workers, being used for your potential to the point of suicide. these are very adult themes. yes, youre playing as teens but the stuff youre up against is somethings too intense for for teens
look at the coach, everyone knew he was hitting kids, trying to sleep with them but no one did anything, thats a very adult situation.
>>
>>389105667
Well fuck me, I'm retarded.
>>
>>389104987
You are right and wrong.
>>
>>389089806
I hope not...I thought the first Catherine was kinda garbage (Both gameplay and story-wise).
>>
>>389100470
This sounds extremely rad, but it'll never happen.
>>
>>389088501
Adulthood isn't an edgy/fantasy-like enough theme to keep the Fatlus happy.
>>
>>389105565
Serph.
>>
>>389089234
fpbp

The sad thing is that it's not just limited to weeb games. Every single pop culture thing that's remotely popular has at some point panned by a group of people that want everything to pander directly to them

>Waaaaah, why can't my Japanese animes and geimus be about college students and young adults entering the workfoce
>Waaaaah, why aren't there any lesbian Disney princesses?
>>
>>389104987
Adulthood doesn't start until you realize your dreams are nothing but ideas that will never touch the surface of reality
>>
>>389097209
>>389097114
Stop trying to make me regret picking Hifumi
>>
File: the four humors.jpg (60KB, 540x695px) Image search: [Google]
the four humors.jpg
60KB, 540x695px
>>389105709
You could always try working something out for the last humor
>>
>>389105565
>>389106334

Space Marine too
>>
>>389106961
anon shes a very lovely girl, dont ever regret your choice in who you chose. im sure she has very nice sleeping habits
>>
>>389088501
The next Persona game should star an single pregnant woman who gets a bigger and bigger belly over the course of the year.
>>
>>389107545
so, p3p, preggers addition?
>>
>>389105175
I reckon for the theme of escapism, the velvet room should be a bar.
>>
>>389088501
unlike its fanbase
>>
File: 1503026355949.jpg (9KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1503026355949.jpg
9KB, 177x278px
>>389108554
>Chilling and drinking with attendants
>>
>>389108554
The velvet room had a minibar in P4, didn't it?
>>
>>389089234
Confirmed for never having played Catherine and never having read Solanin.
The just-out-of-uni-and-suddenly-have-to-be-an-adult phase of life is objectively the best until I officially join the workforce .
>>
>>389088501
What name will they go with this time?
Courtney?
>>
>>389093258
I think Weebs like>>389090714 and you don't really understand life over here.
High school here is as hard or even harder than university, but university is also several times harder than in the US. Neither are 'happy memories'. It's just that every subsequent phase is even worse.
>>
>>389109623
>According to statistics compiled in 2007 by the University of Tokyo’s Center for Research on University Management and Policy, 9.7 percent of university students study less than an hour a week. Only 0.3 percent of U.S. students are so unengaged. Also, 58.4 percent of U.S. university students study more than 11 hours a week, which is true of only 14.8 percent of students in Japan.
>>
>>389107647
Yes, right down to playing as the P3P girl.
>>
>>389091491
>>389096748
Joker's (I assume) espresso drink has gotta be the best.
>>
>>389110112
>have a teachers kid
im game, sign me the fuck up
>>
>>389109129
It's even worse when you reach that phase but don't get to join the workforce

;_;
>>
File: inquisitive.png (128KB, 342x351px)
inquisitive.png
128KB, 342x351px
>>389107338
>blood is yellow
>Yellow Bile is red
>>
>>389091491
Wheres the traitor drink?
>>
>>389112754
his is water in a vodka bottle
>>
niggas think it would be different if the games where focusing on adults
>same Japanese tropes and shit BUT with adults
literally nothing new
>>
>>389100643
College students aren't mature, I don't know where this meme comes from. They're basically just high school students that can drink.
>>
>>389090432
That's actually very fucking good
>>
File: DA7Y6gfU0AA9vNk.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DA7Y6gfU0AA9vNk.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>389089234
I think theres potentially interesting stuff they can do with the time schedule that isnt just classes. I liked the initial concept that in P5 you were going to be traveling the world and picking up party members along the way. The time constraints could be the flights you had to catch and such.
>>
>>389114304
>College students aren't mature
He never implied that College students are mature.
>>
>>
>>389109904
Yeah, don't know what that poster is thinking. Uni in Japan is a joke, it's the lead-up to it and juken exams which are the real hell.
>>
>>389091113
I'd like them to do it again, instead of making boring dancing games.
>>
>>389091113
Why is Nanjo so cool?
>>
File: img000006 (3).png (602KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000006 (3).png
602KB, 1128x1600px
>>389116528
So my mongolian cave paintings weren't lying to me?
>>
>>389090721
Eternal Punishment had adults so fuck the formula.
>>
>>389116762
He's the number one man in Japan.
>>
>>389106794

>This is the complacent betacuck life

You people seem to be genetically wired to never take life by the horns when all you do is make comments like this.
>>
>>389112754
>>389091491
>tfw went to Japan last year not knowing anything about the story
>Saw all the merch and that one Persona 5 cafe thing have every party member except for him
>Instantly knew he was gonna be a traitor
Japan is so bad with spoiling things
>>
>>389117234
Everyone keep saying that it was supposed to be obvious
But here's the thing, where's the real mystery then? Yabadabadoo was yet another god behind the scenes and there wasn't anything besides him.
>>
>>389118017
I feel like it really wasn't meant to be obvious. Things like the pancake stuff seem like big hints for those sharp players to figure it out over.
Except all those scenes ended up being more obvious than I think they intended.
>>
File: 1502146046842.png (100KB, 352x345px) Image search: [Google]
1502146046842.png
100KB, 352x345px
>playing persona
>missing social links and quests and stuff
>feel bad
>>
File: 1496262381390.png (360KB, 497x583px) Image search: [Google]
1496262381390.png
360KB, 497x583px
>>389118230
I guess they can only do "no hints at all" or "so obvious you can hear his stupid villain rant coming"
>>
>>389116957
it was also the 2nd half of another game that was about teens
>>
>>389118230
Akechi was the name of an infamous traitor in Japanese history. I believe it was intentionally obvious. It's like naming a character Judas.
>>
P6 should have you stay with your actual parents
>>
>>389089234
Because we're supposed could of stupid nips using high school setting for their escapism because it's literally the only happy memory they have left.
Fuck those escapist faggots.
>>
>>389090432
China IL and persona combined.
>>
>>389119397
Sorry, had an aneurysm cause fucking zipperheads piss me off at times. I meant "we're sick of"
>>
>>389118230
The biggest hint for me is leveling up our social link by just breathing and also the position in the safe room, kind of like of he dissapeared nobody would notice
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.