[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darkwood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (18KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
18KB, 460x215px
Just finished it. Great fucking game, but I got the supposedly bad ending and half of the shit isn't explained. Anybody else finished it and can actually tell me what's the deal with the protag?
>>
I'm still playing it. I'm in the second area and trying to get the violin for the musician. I already killed the pig.
>>
>>389087904
I hope you weren't as stupid as me and you electrocuted the pig before trying to kill it
>>
>>389087590
Protag, Doctor and some military dudes were in charge of observing and containing the forest. But the forest drove them insane and took their memories of home and twisted it to make them want to go home.

All roads lead to the heart of the forest, it's a trick by the forest. When you get there, you'll understand what's going on.
>>
Remember this game is free.
So if you are a poor fag just download it and play it
>>
>>389088515
Where is it free?
>>
>>389088920
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/18469605/Darkwood_-_hotfix_3_(developer_s_torrent)
>>
Most of the shit in Dry Meadow for me was locked and I never found the keys or combinations for them. I thought I'd find them later, but then the game meme'd me into going into another location, making me lose all the shit I collected. Overall I expected more story, but it turns out it was more like a set of little stories in a fucked up setting with no real conclusion (in my particularly shitty execution). Still would recommend though.
>>
File: ezgame.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ezgame.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
game is way too easy once you figure out how to play it, at this point im trying to rush the ending. big dressers block all light and aren't moved by poltergeist events. enemies never wander in before 6-7 and I kill them easily. centipedes get instagibbed by the shotty.
>>
>>389088085
I put the power to full and just friend that piggy. I checked her out and killed everyone there first though.

Going back to the village was fun after that. I finally got to meet Antek.
>>
>>389089178

theres a real conclusion if you find the real ending.
>>
>>389089178
There's a dude that you can call with the the bell to move your stuff from hideout to hideout you fuck. There is a story if you actually pay attention and explore everything.

>>389087590
It was all a dream. A nightmare rather, induced by a soldier with PTSD from burning down villages and killing everyone's farm animals.
>>
File: 1394016927216.jpg (40KB, 412x408px) Image search: [Google]
1394016927216.jpg
40KB, 412x408px
>>389089302
>mfw I stocked up on firearms near the end
>never got to use it because I tried to conserve ammo too much
>>
>>389089558

the only one you need is the shotty. pistol is shit and the hunting rifle is only good for killing stuff before it notices you. axe is superior to everything but the shotty.
>>
Still looking for that indiegogo code for the starter chest
>>
>>389089464

>
It was all a dream. A nightmare rather, induced by a soldier with PTSD from burning down villages and killing everyone's farm animals.

I think that's close and I believe similary, but the actual nature of it is really untenable. it feels like a weird blend of dream and reality. Is the guy dead and in a purgatory? a PTSD flashback? hopped up on hallucinogens and having a bad trip? or is it all real?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.