[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>is it good? >do you use it often

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (14KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
14KB, 460x215px
>is it good?
>do you use it often
>>
Never tried it desu.
>>
>>389087393
It functions well, but I hardly use it because I don't play many game on the TV.
And if I did I'd use the new app on my UHD Samsung TV.
>>
>>389087548
To clarify I played most of Fallout 4 on the top floor in my brother's room when my desktop was in our basement.
I ran it over wired lan and it worked really well.
it can support any USB device if you use the software they suggest, but it natively supports standard mouse and keyboard plus the standard controllers.

Also for anyone from /g/ you're able to ssh into it if you put a text file with a config setting on a usb stick to change the config on boot.
>>
>>389087393
I've got one on the way from that amazon deal. Apparently it's pretty easy to use it for emulating snes and shit and I can stick it up in my bedroom to play rpgs and games that are fine if they lag a tad.
>>
I got one at launch, but had a crappy home network at the time and it didn't work well. I now have a dedicated gaming PC always connected to my PC, but I wonder if it would be more practical to have just one powerful PC and run ethernet cables everywhere. The one time I've tried Steam streaming since then I noticed a lot of artifacts, but that was still over wifi.

Is it possible to have uncompressed video streamed over ethernet with a gigabit switch, or does Steam always encode it?
>>
>>389088091
>it's pretty easy to use it for emulating snes and shit
Doesn't it exclusively stream content from other devices?
>>
I was wondering this since it's on sale. Moving into a new house soon so I'll probably have a dedicated battlestation. Might be nice to have one of these in the living room. I'll probably either run ethernet or I think I have a powerline adapter around here.
>>
>>389087393
It's eh.
There's some input lag that can sometimes be noticed. It also has a cap for resolution and fps.
I have it but whenever I feel like using it I'd rather move my computer.
I mostly used it for movies and series but it's too wonky with .mkv files to recommend for that purpose.
>>
>is it good?
Not really
>do you use it often
Nope

I have one
>>
>>389087393
It's great when you use wires.
As an Xbot with occasional weebtooth I used it to beat FFX and SMT Nocturne.
It also handles party games like Duck Game.
I'd rather not use it to play AAA action games.
>>
Don't bother unless you have a good home network set up. Wired connections are ideal, 5GHz wifi at the very least, otherwise you'll have a bad time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.