[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUILTY GEAR XRD!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: latest.png (671KB, 761x899px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
671KB, 761x899px
well /v/, i think im finally gonna pick it up today. have the spare cash, and i want a new fightan to play. only question i have left are: can i play against rev 2 owners if i just get basic game online? i dont have enough for rev 2 package and i dont want to get it if im just gonna get stuck against the same 5 people. and second, is the deluxe edition worth it over the standard? whose a good starting character if i liker fater attacks?
>>
>>389084475
I want to fuck a boy
>>
>>389084475
You will only be able to play against Rev 2 owners if they switch which version they're playing in the options, and few would likely be willing to do such just because they're so familiar to what they've been playing
>>
>>389084475
No. Don't get deluxe version. Also, assuming you're buying from steam, Rev 2 + Rev 1's DLC characters should come out to $44 bucks, which is around the same as the Rev 1 deluxe.
You won't be able to play with Rev 2 owners without Rev 2 unless they choose to play Rev 1, so I dunno if you'll even find anyone online.
>>
>>389084572
i sure can TECHNICALLY understand how that's related to wat i posted here, but it wasnt much help to the point.... any suggestions other then joining nambla

>>389084668
srsly? so if i get it and it says tons of people are playing on steamcharts, im guessing they are all playing REV 2? that's a bummer... i was hoping to play with a large group
>>
>>389084839
was buying through steam, handt actually looked at the price... guess its good that i could only afford REV basic.

although based off what you and
>>389084668
said, i honestly might just end up not getting it, cause i really cant afford to paay for both REV 1 and 2 right now, and if i can only play online with a small group, it just might not be worth it.

thanks for the advice though!
>>
>>389085043
Yeah, probably not. Another option is to go to key resellers, but that'd still run you $37.

You can do what I did and pirate it for a bit while you don't have the money and do the tutorials/missions/training mode grind trying to git gud so I don't get crushed online. I still got crushed online You can also play online with other pirates as a bonus.

The community isn't huge or anything, but I've never had problems finding lobbies when I wanted to play. There's a pretty active general on /vg/ too.
>>
>>389085497
suppose those are both good options... glad to see all the training helped out, i havent played a guilty gear before, only really done blazblu, so it should be fun... i assume you looked on like G2A or something for the keys? never bought shit from there before, not sure about that stuff thanks for the advice!
>>
>>389085874
Yeah, you might wanna purchase some extra protection if you buy from G2A. It'd be like an extra dollar, but if you risk it, you can always do a chargeback if they don't deliver. I don't really have any experience with G2A myself, I've mostly bought from cdkeys.com, but they don't have GG last time I checked.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.