[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky's house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

So what did you guys think of her game?
>>
GHOST BLOWJOB
WOO WOO WOO
>>
>>389083883
pretty fun and it was free
>>
GHOST BLOWJOB
>>
Cute little game with an effective gimmick, I wish there was more to spooky herself as a charqcter though.
>>
>>389083971
Not lying ghost sex is amazing
>>
>>389084118
How the FUCK do you get ghost sex?
>>
>>389084192
It just happens or at least for me it does

>tfw only the dead want my d
>>
>/v/ suddenly hates Spooky's house
what the fuck happend??
>>
should've been a half the length and not randomly generated
>>
>>389084335
>zero (0) negative comments towards the game ITT
Are you retarded?
>>
>>389084049
WOO WOOOO
>>
>>389084428
Sends shivers down my shaft
>>
>>389084192
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smurl_haunting
>>
>>389083883
Le generic Steam game that confuses jumpscares for legit horror
>>
>>389084335
The more you see stupid people liki g something the less you want to like it yourself
>markiplier does a play through
>his fans start talking about it despite most probably not playing it themselves
You do the math
>>
File: spooky.png (627KB, 1280x962px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.png
627KB, 1280x962px
>>389083883
It's a good game, the way the game ramped up the scary factor from popup ghosts to actual spooky shit was great. The way they handled the namechange was funny, and I even liked the nonsensical ending, it really fit with the game. Also Spooky a CUTE!

I think they should have made some of the runs to the savepoints shorter though, I got fucked over a few times because of those damn noclip ghosts.
>>
>>389083883
Too spooky. I couldn't get past floor 315-ish.
>>
>>389083883
Had to quit some time after the bug fuckers that come out of the roof. I'm too much of a wimp for these games.
>>
>>389084562
Man, I haven't played the game but "jumpscares" is in the game's fucking title. I don't know why you were even expecting something else.
>>
>>389083883
One of the best free titles in a while.
Speaking of the price though, I heard there's some sort of paid thing like it in a hospital. Is it any good?
>>
>>389086908
I haven't heard of this, is it a straight rip off or just similar idea/execution?
>>
>>389087105
Pretty sure it's an extra thing of the same game with different monsters but I haven't played it so idk for sure.
>>
>>389087361
Just looked it up it's dlc for $1.99 US so still pretty cheap, though I do how much it actually adds to the game
>>
love it so much, to bad no money for buy the hd version
>>
>>389087803
What's it called?
>>
>>389084662
Maybe you should go back to whatever shithole has markiplierfags on it.
>>
>>389083883
I want to fuck that ghost.
>>
Neat idea but incredibly repetitive.
>>
>>389088148
Karamari Hospital not sure if that had any meaning to it though
>>
>>389089287
It tells the story about how spooky was a little girl who was shot by a guy with PTSD when she tried to scare him
>>
>>389089287
>>389089906
thanks
Might try it someday if I finish the first one
>>
>>389088492
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>389089287
Ok tried reverse translating it and karamari can be written as 絡まり in jap which means tangling, not sure if that's what it's supposed to mean but maybe it makes sense if you play it or maybe that's just the wrong spelling
>>
It's shit. I liked it at first but then you realize that it's just about running from room to room with no reason to ever stop. The only scary monster is the puppet who you have to look at, it's pretty much the only good gimmick..
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.