[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game sucks. Badly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: s-l1000.jpg (175KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
175KB, 707x1000px
This game sucks.
Badly.
>>
inb4 Cody.
>>
Miyamoto fucking destroyed it. Even when it was a proof of concept tech demo at E3 it was using his shitty motion controls.
>>
>>389083197
He fucking loves that shit, dude.
>>
>>389083325
No one else does
>>
File: 574.jpg (57KB, 609x675px) Image search: [Google]
574.jpg
57KB, 609x675px
>>389083197
Imagine being the devs on Star Fox Zero.
You have two options

Traditional controls
>Everyone is accustomed to and works perfectly fine
or
Gyro controls that require use of the gamepad that
>Take up most attention of development time to even try ironing them out
>Dminish the quality of the graphics
>Prevent competitive multiplayer
>Are incredibly experimental and is a high risk if things don't work right
>Are your sole focus for promoting the game to begin with
>>
>>389083554
The only reason the game exists was to prove that the WiiU was a good idea
Of course it failed because the WiiU was a horrible idea
>>
>>389084042
And now the controls can't even be used because it's incompatible with The Switch (Nintendo saying it is a single screen experience)
>>
>tfw you actually came close to buying this shit game because the Wii U was so starved for games this actually seemed worth playing

I'm glad that abortion of a console is dead.
>>
Zero rules pretty hard. It's my favorite next to 64. I really like being able to shoot in directions independent from which way I'm moving, and it has some pretty cool fights and scenarios. I just wish it had more levels.
>>
>>389084207
They could savage it if they put it on switch fixing the controls adding multiplayer adding 5 or 6 more levels and Miyu and Fey

I dont think they will because the game has horrible reputation just like other m they will try to pretend it never happened
>>
>>389082575
It's decent but disappointing.

>>389083554

Actually Platinum Games worked on the visual aspects of the game, so you can blame them for that.
>>
>>389082575
Can't even disagree. Needing to switch between the two screens in an action game like star Fox was not a good choice. The steering is always moving forward so being able to aim while moving kinda defeats the purpose since where you fly almost doesn't matter now.
>>
File: Takashi_Tezuka_2015_(cropped).jpg (120KB, 409x499px) Image search: [Google]
Takashi_Tezuka_2015_(cropped).jpg
120KB, 409x499px
>>389083197
Tezuka is the true genius of Nintendo. Miyamoto isn't shit
>>
File: Face down.gif (263KB, 319x255px) Image search: [Google]
Face down.gif
263KB, 319x255px
>Chicken form
What were they thinking?
Hope the next one isn't shit
Not holding my breath.
>>
>>389084289
No you didn't. You don't even own a Wii U you fucking faggot. Neither do I
>>
The controls aren't even the worst part of Zero. The game is a strictly worse rehash of 64.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.