[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games allow me to play as a haughty swordsman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (285KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285KB, 1600x1000px
What games allow me to play as a haughty swordsman?
>>
File: Wallace is a cool guy .png (191KB, 893x362px) Image search: [Google]
Wallace is a cool guy .png
191KB, 893x362px
I don't know anything about warhammer 40k, but isn't that supposed to be a primarch? Aren't those the big guys? Why is he so smol and effeminate?
>>
Black Desert
Dark and Light
Tera
>>
Chivalry once you git good
>>
Also Mount and Blade: Warband. If you start to learn how to exploit the AI you can have a lot of fun.
>>
>>389082203
Fulgrim was a literal homosexual. Don't let his appearance fool you, he will rip you in half, use your spine as a dildo and your brain as a condom, all while mixing your vlood into his drug cocktail.
Don't do Chaos, kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1000x1000px
>>389082203
Yes, that's Fulgrim the Phoenician, Primarch of the Emperor's Children. He is renowned for his skill with a sword as well as his beauty. He is also one of the most despicable and contemptible Primarchs. Among many other things, he murdered his best friend and was the first of the primarchs to become a daemon prince.
>>
>>389083610

So he's literally Griffith? What the fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 768x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 768x628px
>>389083794
Pretty much. His best friend, Ferrus Manus(Primarch of the Iron Hands), even looks a bit like Guts.
>>
>>389082402
Do people still play chivalry? I quit sometime after they released the patch to customize character colors.
>>
>>389083610
wasn't his fault honestly. Alien sword possessed him and Emperor was retarded and didn't warn or tell his sons about Chaos.
>>
>>389084795
>wasn't his fault
False. The Laeran blade didn't possess him until after he killed Ferrus. It whispered to him and tempted him but he was still free. Fulgrim's desire for perfection and to excel in all things is what lead him to fall. Every traitor Primarch with the exception of Angron, Curze and maybe Perturabo were well within the bounds to resist turning for Horus. The whole Emperor is entirely at fault argument isn't invalid but to say that the traitor primarchs is blameless is retarded.
>>
File: lg.png (69KB, 531x661px) Image search: [Google]
lg.png
69KB, 531x661px
>>389084795
Nah mate, that was all part of the plan
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.