[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy for PS4 or PC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Should I buy for PS4 or PC?
>>
PC of course, only retarded fucking idiots buy console shit.
>>
Idort here. I buy all fps multiplats on pc because ive been avoiding paying 60 dollars for online since forever
>>
>>389074136
You shouldn't buy it. Buy the first one, it's 15 shekels now and has 10 times more content (like literally 10 times, there's less in 2 than there was in the first one at launch, which is an achievement of it's own).
>>
>>389074497

How the fuck would you know that?
>>
>>389074649
Review copies, any further question?
>>
>>389074136
Both. We need to show all the support we can so they'll localize the next one.

>>389074497
there's actually way more than destiny 1. Good job falling for the bait posts.
>>
>>389074136
The controls for the first game sucked diarrhea and were trash, pretty much everyone agrees it's not worth playing on console.
>>
>>389074497
>buy the first one when nobody will be playing that shit when Destiny 2 comes out

lmao
>>
>>389074891
Good goyim, marketers are always right! No one will be playing the first one anymore! How could that possibly happen when there is a sequel out?
>>
File: laugh_1.webm (491KB, 522x716px) Image search: [Google]
laugh_1.webm
491KB, 522x716px
>should I buy a FPS game on a console and play it with a controller, worse graphics and online fees?
>>
>>389074136
Don't buy it at all.
>>
>>389074136
>buy on wednesday but also have to pay for psn or xbone live, get my accolades for being a year 1 vet
>wait a month and a half and eventually get spoiled but no online fee and more control over specs with no accolades for supporting the game from year 1

I dunno op its kinda killing me
>>
Buy it for PC, that shouldn't be a question.
If all your friends are on PS4, then buy it for PS4. It's more fun with friends then randoms.
That's why I'm getting it for PS4.
>>
>>389075435
Same but with Xbox One
Hope I don't regret this decision.
>>
>>389075020
I literally do not know a single person that will still be playing the first game after two releases. Everyone who's played the first game has gone through all the content numerous times. New players going in now will have a rough time as there will be no one to sherpa their dumbasses through raids.
>>
>>389074136
neither
>>
I'm gonna wait a while. Maybe pick it up at Xmas.
>>
>>389076295
>people who have never played Destiny in D2

Oh god no
>>
>>389076624
What's wrong with that? At least there will be veteran players there to help the newbies out unlike the first game.
>>
Buy it for PS4, X1 and PC. Don't be a fucking poorfag.

That's what I've already done. Gonna play primarily on PC, but some of my friends are on both consoles so I can play with everyone.
>>
>>389076762
That's true, yeah.
>>
File: 1503914236751.png (131KB, 304x464px) Image search: [Google]
1503914236751.png
131KB, 304x464px
>>389074136
>You can literally buy the game using WoW currency
Why wouldn't you buy PC?
>>
>>389074136
PC. That way you get plenty of warning from console players about how shit it is before you buy it.

Also this
>>389074497
If they broke their back putting in the amount of content launch D1 had I don't see how they're going to do a significant more for D2. It's either going to be a worse game or just launch D1 all over again.
>>
>>389075020
They're stopping all support for 1 and moving the live team to 2. The people that bothered to play Destiny for all those years will be moving over to 2.
>>
>>389075435
>It's only fun with friends
fix't
>>
>>389074136
PS4.

The PC version looks amazing. That's true. Massively high framerates and the port is incredibly well optimised.

But, this is a console game. It was designed as a console game, the PC game is a port, it will be overrun with hackers and imbeciles in the first day, Sony has moneyhatted content, and the majority of the community, which consists of non /v/ normies, will be playing it on one of the consoles.

Do not listen to the average /v/ tier PCMR fatso. They'll lie to you about the game while secretly shitposting on Reddit about how butthurt they are about the game's aim assist and looking to Paypal some Russians for hacks.

The PC version will be a roll of the dice. The PS4 version will be what it is - the premier console FPS that will be supported and played for at least the next three years.

Come at me, faggots.
>>
File: 1501213122970.png (592KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501213122970.png
592KB, 600x800px
>>389074770
LOL what a fucking goof you are
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.