[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ratchet thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Angela.jpg (389KB, 789x1189px) Image search: [Google]
Angela.jpg
389KB, 789x1189px
It's up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEMzaoieKuQ
Discuss.

And while we're at it.
>Favorite game
>Favorite planet
>Favorite weapon
>Favorite gimmick
>>
>Favorite game
>Favorite planet
Koros
>Favorite weapon
Plasma Coil
>Favorite gimmick
Gravity Boots
>>
File: [email protected] (45KB, 274x400px) Image search: [Google]
23885420@400-1497867726.jpg
45KB, 274x400px
Ratchet & Clank 3.

Kerwan

Lava Gun

idk.
>>
>>389073173
Am I the only one who didn't hate the magneboots in the first game?
The later ones made it so easy to run around on the walls that it wasn't as special any more.
>>
12 year old me was devastated when she was completely forgotten about in the third game.
>>
>>389073620
>Presumably retconned out with ToD
>Then retconned back in with aCiT
They really had no idea what the fuck they were doing
>>
>>389073587
I was fine with them not being able to double jump in 2 and 3 but then the PS3 games made them just a boring normal movement but on walls thing
>>
>>389073620
that happens a lot in the series.

>Love interest shows up for a game or two

>gone afterwards.

it's really sad that Insomniac Games can't seem to pick a love interest and stuck with it.
>>
>>389074042
be glad you're not a jakfag
>>
>>389074042
Well they're sticking with Talwyn, but she's shit
>>
>>389075195
Really? I though Sasha was the one. God damn ratchet blurt out a propasal; there was that midway cliff hanger with "if I don't survive this, I BEEEEEEEEEP." And then a kiss on the cheek for the end.
>>
>>389074174
i will always be thankful that i'm not.

>>389075195
never really cared much for Talwyn. Even she somewhat suffers from this. way in ToD and Quest for Booty but was gone in FFA, aCiT, and All 4 one only to comeback in into the Nexus.

Anway i much prefer Sasha or Angela over Talwyn.
>>
>>389075947
i too thought Sasha was the one for Ratchet till ToD come out and got rid of her. i should have seen it coming when she got cut off in Deadlocked.
>>
>>389072520
Aridia
blitz cannon
lvl 99 weapons(?)
>>
File: 576.png (183KB, 478x354px) Image search: [Google]
576.png
183KB, 478x354px
>>389072520
>jaeh
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.