[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i see the most kind of people that hate this game are people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 384b455484cae6d8646dd7234a69051b.jpg (445KB, 1236x412px) Image search: [Google]
384b455484cae6d8646dd7234a69051b.jpg
445KB, 1236x412px
i see the most kind of people that hate this game are people that say.
>run through a field for 30 minutes and get shot in the back and die.
well that is because you are a retard that has no awareness or positioning skills.
and how are you going to complain about something like that when its a free roam game (except for the circle that moves you so the game doesn't last 5 hours or more) that is completely random and anything can happen. yea shit like that is going to happen but it shouldn't happen as much as you people make it out to be. or you shouldn't die from that happening.
>>
I don't play arcadey games that try to be realistic at the same time.

Its boring and shit. The playerbase is made up of the screaming braindead codfags that invaded the fps scene around the mw2 era that are now in their late teens and early 20's

Pleb/g/ is a litmus test.
>>
>>389072045
why would I play this game when I could just play ArmA which has this on top of many other gamemodes and a fully fleshed out editor?

It's like buying a standalone version of Prophunt.
>>
Whether you die or not you still run through a field for 20 minutes at least. It's fun at first but gets repetitive. The only way I can play this game and still get enjoyment now is if i land in a high traffic area and go for every crate that drops within 1000 yards of me
>>
>>389073732
>why would I play shit when I could play a vast amount of shit instead
>>
>been playing for a few days
>been wondering if there is a sniper at all
>land in the shooting range and finally get my hands on the kar and a 8x scope
>bully some guy running in open fields
>thinks he's safe to patch up
>line up the headshot

So satisfying. Ended up getting 4 kills that game and 10th place. One thing that is annoying is how at the end it's such a small area, I think they should stop at the step before that and just have the game go on like that.
>>
>>389074113
That would make the game last an hour though, at least half of the people in the top 20 every game are people that actively avoid confrontation
>>
>>389072045
I liked it but got bored pretty fast
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.