[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best game of last generation? If not the best can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: BioShock_box.png (3MB, 1214x1482px) Image search: [Google]
BioShock_box.png
3MB, 1214x1482px
Is this the best game of last generation? If not the best can we at least say it is in the top 10 of last gen?
>>
Personal opinion: bioshock and deadspace (1 and 2) are top 5 from the precious gen
>>
>>389068202
thats not Bayonetta, op.
>>
Bioshock 2 is better my man
>>
I liked the story of Bioshock 1 way more but the controls of Bioshock 2 were better by far. At least for me
>>
Bioshock 2 was better, but as far as original IPs go, yes.
to be fair, it was pretty shitty gen
>>
>>389068202
not even close
>>
Is the remaster worth buying or is it another bullshit cash grab like certain other remasters?
>>
>>389069536
>>389070503
this
just finished 2 for the first time yesterday. Level design much much better than 1 and I actually liked the story, eleanor and sinclair are based
>>
>>389071580
if its not, what would you call the best then
>>
With how poor the mechanics are and how shallow the gameplay in general is, not a chance in hell.
I appreciate the art design and the writing/ acting of the diaries, but the story is mediocre.

It's a 6/10 at best, elevated by critics with an inferiority complex.
>>
File: 09.jpg (16KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
16KB, 300x168px
>>389071580
>give it away for free
>cash grab
>>
>>389071580
Unless you play on console just get the originals
>>
>>389068332
>bioshock and deadspace (1 and 2) are top 5 from the precious gen
They both started as sequels to System Shock 2 yet still haven't surpassed it.
>>
>>389068202
I would say the first one is top 10
>>
Switch it out with Infinite and you're gold.
>>
Didn't like it at all, story didn't grab me, artstyle wasn't my thing and that ruined the atmosphere for me, and the gameplay seemed mediocre.
>>
>>389071853
Well I meant because some remasters are so lazily done like that Silent Hill collection that was so bad people say it was the worst remaster ever.
>>
>>389069420
>Poor Man's DMC3: Shit Waifu Edition
>>
>>389068202
>Is this the best game of last generation?
That's either Dark Souls or Super Mario Galaxy 2.
>If not the best can we at least say it is in the top 10 of last gen?
Sure.
>>
>>389070038
This,plotwise bioshock 2 is a contrived rehash
>>
>>389072390
true those were shit
>>
>>389068202
>Saving little sisters doesn't reward you anything
Is the moral choice system better now?
>>
>>389072390
kind of mixed reception
it sharpens things up but changes some things too
nothing too bad it's still a good version of the game for modern systems and consoles
if you owned the original on steam you got the remaster for free
>>
>>389073117
you end up getting more adam overall, they send you a little gift at a gatherer's garden
>>
>>389071919
>poor mechanics
>shallow gameplay
wot? it has great gameplay, you're probably one of the faggots who tried shooting his way through the game only to get rekt, instead of utilizing the game's various toys (mines, traps, plasmids...etc) to your advantage,
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.