[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it a mob hit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: yokoi.jpg (11KB, 200x336px) Image search: [Google]
yokoi.jpg
11KB, 200x336px
was it a mob hit?
>>
>>389058227
Who is That?
>>
File: Iwata.jpg (49KB, 494x586px) Image search: [Google]
Iwata.jpg
49KB, 494x586px
Yes and yes
>>
>>389058530
yokoi
>>
>>389058227
Of course not.

There is no mob.
>>
>>389058227
No, it was a car hit.
>>
>>389058227
It was a hit staged by someone within the Ueno Seiwa Clan and the whole thing got covered up by corruption within the Force.
Remember, Saejima executed the hit but he wasn't the killer.
>>
Yes.
>>389058530
He's your game, boy.
>>
>>389060261
Tell me more. I get the feeling you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>389058227

Should have thought about it before releasing the virtual boy.
>>
>>389058227

bada bing bada bong
>>
>>389058227
No, Yakuza only deal in legal shit.
>>
Need more info.
He was run down by two cars after pulling over to inspect some front collision damage to his own on the Hokuriku Expressway.
Depending on the area I find it unlikely that not just one, but two cars could hit him unless they were drunk, he suddenly ran out into the road, or they deliberately veered towards him
>>
>>389061396
Ask him about the rubber bullets.
>>
>>389061579
lol
>>
Another thing to consider is that when that employee came out and confessed about the Yakuza being entrenched in the Japanese vidya industry, he speculated that at the time the only big companies that might not be involved were Nintendo and Namco.
>>
The Yakuza are a positive force in the Japanese culture, offering many protections and services to its people. They would never, even over the Virtual Boy.
>>
>>389058925
Don't explain then.
Can't wait until NK nukes the fuck out of that shit country so you weebs have to get out of the house.
And if NK doesn't finish the job America will.
>>
>>389062878
>The Yakuza are a positive force in the Japanese culture, offering many protections and services to its people.
>>
File: 1500666117751.jpg (137KB, 400x546px) Image search: [Google]
1500666117751.jpg
137KB, 400x546px
>>389061396
>>
>asian drivers
>>
>>389063261
>tsunami hits japan
>yakuza help civilians

>earthquake hits haiti
>crime gangs loot, kill, and rape helpless people
>>
>>389063261
Just like the original italian mafia were also known for, Yakuza more or less run their turf while also enforcing protection on the people within it.

You can talk about criminal activity and of course there aren't always good people, but the yakuza isn't all bad.
>>
>>389063839
Well of course they would do that, they're paying protection money. Fucking them over when they're at their worst would mean they would no longer get paid anymore.

You're just proving they're not stupid, not that they're benevolent (which they aren't)
>>
>>389060261
>rubba burrets

>>389063839
>north korea tries to nuke japan
>segata sanshiro saves the day
>>
>>389058227
koreans
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.