[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make something even worse than the first one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: unknown.png (587KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
587KB, 700x393px
How do you make something even worse than the first one?
>>
Was it bad? I was thinking of giving it a playthrough
>>
>>389055416
It's fine, OP is a fag
>>
>>389055178
That looks so generic it hurts.
>>
>>389055178
How is this worse? OS was already like 3/10 at best.
>>
>>389055416
the game doesn't even hide the fact the combat is blatantly broken to the point of being fucked
>>
Larian learned nothing from D:OS and will fuck this up, in fact... its already fucking it up.
Camera, same close up with little zoom camera, which was horrible in the first game
Combat speed... goddamnit Larian, one of the biggest single complaints about the first game, principal reason for me quiting... still the same slowly animated drawn out combat
The character creation screen... The game actually warns the player agaisnt starting a custom character, pointing out how much bestest the premade ones are
The dialogue system. Who the fuck greenlighted this mess? Fire the idiot. It's uterly jaring to constantly read "Tell him X" "Say to him Y", write like normal people Larian, you have been trying for god knows how many years and still cant do it.
the dialogue style is just... such a terrible, terrible stylistic choice.
Also the writing quality so far has been inconsistent as fuck, and not a marked improvement over other Larian games, if you didnt enjoy Larian writing before, this wont change your mind.
Seems like day\night schedules and combat speed slider were discarded cause of multiplayer. Also, the weird dialogue system cause of multiplayer.
At least on Diablolol clones, you can get unique weapons with unique properties, D:OS doesn't do that what makes its item system even worse than Diablo clones because the uniques on D:OS are terrible, that is a fucking lazy design. Guess developers are going for this MMO sweet money because items on MMOs aren't designed to be interesting but to estimulate the slot machine mentality of people and keep the money flowing, they only offer you the illusion of progression and the illusion of reward to keep the treadmill turning. I like items with story and unique effects, people talk to this day of the disruption mace, holy avenger, lilalcor and other items on RPGs.
Combat is the real deal breaker tho, its exactly the same as D:OS, which means no buy from me.
>>
Is the story worth a damn this time? I can't really bother with an RPG that does not have a story worth experiencing.
>>
>>389055416
It is fun, particularly if you do co-op with a friend. /V/ hates every game, it usually means the game is decent, plus half the posters won't ever have even played the game they shit on.
>>
Make the writing even "cheesier" with more lolrandumb bullshit added in. Continue making the story completely irrelevant and the encounters repetitive. Play out your welcome for as long as you can.
>>
>>389055416
The game is literally amazing, and definitely one of the best couch-mode games in recent years. The single-player mode is kinda meh.
/v/ hates it because they have no couches.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.